• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    I am with you brother.

And when BEN Jelous is your governor and he passes new sweeping Gun legislation you’ll have nobody to blame but you and your ilk. If you think O’Malley was bad wait for 4 plus years of a jelous administration.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    And when BEN Jelous is your governor and he passes new sweeping Gun legislation you’ll have nobody to blame but you and your ilk. If you think O’Malley was bad wait for 4 plus years of a jelous administration.

I will blame Hogan. We are getting that sweeping gun legislation whether it's Hogan or Jealous. I've viewed all the pages of boviating keyboard warriors. Until you show me public events attended, money spent, or campaigning completed, you're just another talker.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I am upping the ante.

If 'Larry, Larry, he's our man', loses by one vote, not only can any member punch me in the face, they can also kick me in the 'jimmies'.

IF Hogan loses, it will be no one's fault but Hogan, for not being a desirable enough candidate, just as the Virginia Republican lost, by not being a desirable enough candidate.

You'll not see nothing, like the Mighty Quinn. Or the mighty Joe Schmuckatelli. Or the mighty cats of eruby.

KM post intro 3.jpg

Kirk out.

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama

But im willing to bet a bucket of 22s when Hogan reenacts his photo op with Moms Demanding Action after signing some more of our rights away youll be free from blame, because the boogeyman wouldve been worse.

kgain673

Dec 18, 2007
    I will blame Hogan. We are getting that sweeping gun legislation whether it's Hogan or Jealous. I've viewed all the pages of boviating keyboard warriors. Until you show me public events attended, money spent, or campaigning completed, you're just another talker.

Gun legislation has been a Maryland tradition for over 40!!!!!! It won’t end until Maryland annexes It’s metro areas. What makes you think voting for BEN jelous will make it any better?!!!! And what legislation has Hogan passed that has surpassed prior legislation? Best thing for you would be to pack up and move to Virginia West Virginia and be done with the state all together. BEN jelous will not only be a disaster to MD but he will be a disaster to the entire states economy and judicial system.

kgain673

Dec 18, 2007
    Exactly which rights were voted away?

Exactly!!! What rights are they talking about?!?! Hogan has to play nice to get business done in a state full of legislators who are from democratic counties. He’s done excellent in my book concidering he’s surrounded by political enemies in MD.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Gun legislation has been a Maryland tradition for over 40!!!!!! It won’t end until Maryland annexes It’s metro areas. What makes you think voting for BEN jelous will make it any better?!!!! And what legislation has Hogan passed that has surpassed prior legislation? Best thing for you would be to pack up and move to Virginia West Virginia and be done with the state all together. BEN jelous will not only be a disaster to MD but he will be a disaster to the entire states economy and judicial system.

Unless you can show that you have done you part in fighting the fight, I'm not going to engage.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017

Well if we are getting that sweeping gun legislation regardless of who wins. Then run up your White Flag of Surrender and stop crying about Hogan then.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    But im willing to bet a bucket of 22s when Hogan reenacts his photo op with Moms Demanding Action after signing some more of our rights away youll be free from blame, because the boogeyman wouldve been worse.

Then I suggest we organize into a serious voting block and due something about it and stop complaining.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Exactly!!! What rights are they talking about?!?! Hogan has to play nice to get business done in a state full of legislators who are from democratic counties. He’s done excellent in my book concidering he’s surrounded by political enemies in MD.

They don't understand that, they think the state will change overnight. They have no understanding that people in this state will have to be "De-programmed" to vote for anyone that has a "D" after their name and to think critically about the issues at hand.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    For a 2nd amendment supporter, a vote for Jealous or not voting for Hogan indicates someone's vision of reality based on ignorance at best and/or stupidity, probably the latter. :sad20:

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    For a 2nd amendment supporter, a vote for Jealous or not voting for Hogan indicates someone's vision of reality based on ignorance at best and/or stupidity, probably the latter. :sad20:

Single issue voters...

Focused on one tree... they miss the entire rest of the forest. And in hating that one tree... they’ll burn the rest of the forest down and claim victory. The devastation will NEVER be their fault. Even Mr. Magoo was not as myopic.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Vote for freedom. We all win. Easy.

Fall victim to the fear and buy into the two party game and we end up having 500 threads with the same logic, cognitive dissonance, talking in circles, and blowhards blowing hard.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Exactly which rights were voted away?

I have said I am voting for hogan but to answer your question, and maybe others are ok with what hogan has asked for and signed into law, but hogan has infringed on your 2a rights by banning bumpstocks and trigger assemblies and chipped away at your right of due process with the red flag law he asked for and got.

Personally I am not ok with him asking to take away some of my rights and then doing so and I am sure not happy about him saying he’s going for common sense gun control next session if re-elected.

My fear is a ban on mags over 10 rounds and 80% and buying parts and ammo thru the mail and banning ftf sales in md, all of which is being tossed around by the folks who got hogan the bumpstock ban and red flag law

I prefer my rights intact, but most Marylanders apparently don’t, along with some here

kgain673

Dec 18, 2007
    I have said I am voting for hogan but to answer your question, and maybe others are ok with what hogan has asked for and signed into law, but hogan has infringed on your 2a rights by banning bumpstocks and trigger assemblies and chipped away at your right of due process with the red flag law he asked for and got.

Personally I am not ok with him asking to take away some of my rights and then doing so and I am sure not happy about him saying he’s going for common sense gun control next session if re-elected.

My fear is a ban on mags over 10 rounds and 80% and buying parts and ammo thru the mail and banning ftf sales in md, all of which is being tossed around by the folks who got hogan the bumpstock ban and red flag law

I prefer my rights intact, but most Marylanders apparently don’t, along with some here

Under a Jelous administration you can GUARANTEE further bans that's will make the above mentioned legislation look like child's play. I agree with the extreme risk protective orders are way out of line. The problem with Maryland is this state passes laws based on sensationalism in media.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Under a Jelous administration you can GUARANTEE further bans that's will make the above mentioned legislation look like child's play. I agree with the extreme risk protective orders are way out of line. The problem with Maryland is this state passes laws based on sensationalism in media.

Just a question, can you guarantee hogan, if re-elected, will not infringe on our rights anymore?

When hogan says he wants common sense gun control what do you think he wants?

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    No one can guarantee that with the current make up of the General ASSembly. But you can guarantee that having the vote split between Hogan and Quinn, thus electing Jealous more of your rights will be stripped away. Jealous has already campaigned on further restrictions. Aside from that, I don’t want Jealous doing the realignment of voting districts after the next census.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Still the "never Hogan"ers. That opportunity to fix the gerrymandered districts ,is the one huge thing you give away by not continuing Hogan's Governorship. Or, if a veto-proof majority is killed. You'll have Jellybutt is sign in everything. Forget the threat of new gun laws. New oppressive taxes and fees!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom