• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    God help us!

I say that just about every day. I am worried about this country and for the young children like my Grandchildren. I really wish there was a time machine, and someone would go back in time pick up a couple of the founding fathers and bring them up to present day. I bet they would highly disappointed.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Slightly O.T.

Opportunist :mad54:

I like your C.S Lewis signature line ...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

From ... The Humanitarian Theory of Punishment

altima98

Apr 6, 2008
    Put it back on topic :-)

I like your C.S Lewis signature line ...

Quote:
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

From ... The Humanitarian Theory of Punishment

The more I read from C.S. Lewis, the more I like C.S Lewis.

It describes politicians (Elijah Cummings) and righteous do gooders (Bloomberg)perfectly.

Last edited:

JayB0311

Nov 10, 2014
    Bowie
    I'd love to see that turd retire, die and be buried in Lagos, where he belongs amongst his friends and relatives. He's a POS and every bit indicative of the ones he represents. He and his minions have moved Maryland back to the Dark Ages (no pun there). He could not manage a Wendys if he tried.

Lew--Ranger63

Isn't that the truth. That race baiter has destroyed Maryland. Look at his track record with Baltimore.

Someone should file a FOI request to Baltimore City for the house fire or arson report at his city address.

I'm fairly certain that address isn't where he lives and I'd be surprised if there was any furniture or property inside.

How much was the insurance claim for property?

I thought the same thing. Highly doubtful he still lives in Baltimore. If you do some digging around, the majority of Baltimore politicians don't even live there because they know how bad their city is.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Someone should file a FOI request to Baltimore City for the house fire or arson report at his city address.

I'm fairly certain that address isn't where he lives and I'd be surprised if there was any furniture or property inside.

How much was the insurance claim for property?

Great idea. "Someone" should, and I can't think of anyone better than someone named "Name Taken."

Why not? It's available to anybody, isn't it? Then please share.

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    I say that just about every day. I am worried about this country and for the young children like my Grandchildren. I really wish there was a time machine, and someone would go back in time pick up a couple of the founding fathers and bring them up to present day. I bet they would highly disappointed.
    They came from a very different time and would probably echo the sentiments of 'A Birth of a Nation'.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Great idea. "Someone" should, and I can't think of anyone better than someone named "Name Taken."

Why not? It's available to anybody, isn't it? Then please share.

Wow that was worth your effort.

Folks have the template, know the process, have done it before, know where to send it, etc.

I of course don't.

But thanks for the great help.

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    Elijah Cummings - An Embarassment to Maryland ???

You betcha' ... But Maryland may make him our next Senator.

Elijah Cummings Looms as a Threat in Maryland Senate Race
    Congressman polls highly in 2016 primary even though he hasn’t entered the contest

So apparently he's not as much an embarrassment as being a reliable demagogue who consistently votes with the President and has 'ethics creds' that endear him to his 'constituents'.

I'd love to see that turd retire, die and be buried in Lagos, where he belongs amongst his friends and relatives. He's a POS and every bit indicative of the ones he represents. He and his minions have moved Maryland back to the Dark Ages (no pun there). He could not manage a Wendys if he tried.

Lew--Ranger63

How his district map got set up tells the story of why he is still in office.

Just look at the gerrymander in that map. Put in your zip code to see them. http://ziplook.house.gov/htbin/findrep?ZIP4

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Wow that was worth your effort.

Folks have the template, know the process, have done it before, know where to send it, etc.

I of course don't.

But thanks for the great help.

That was meant to be encouragement. It's a good idea, and it hopefully isn't so difficult that people are dissuaded from doing it. The purpose of Freedom of Information laws is to facilitate dissemination of information, not hamper it. At least, that's how it's supposed to work. You could probably google it and satisfy your own curiosity. If you do, it would be great to share it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom