• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Exactly what I was talking about. I just wasn't capable.

Would look pretty good on a black ball cap, too.

Looks great! :thumbsup:

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    :innocent0
    818674569_RdgsR-M.jpg

:lol:

raymond2688

Jan 13, 2011
    seaford delaware
    that is great just got back from painting the shop and could not wait to see if any one posted....the first on is great...just a curous question can the states be outlined and maybe a couple color choices

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    that is great just got back from painting the shop and could not wait to see if any one posted....the first on is great...just a curous question can the states be outlined and maybe a couple color choices

Absolutely. The state can be any color you want. Any item can be changed, from individual lines to entire words. Whatever you want to see, just let me know. I'll get some more together in the mean time.

ETA: what color do you want to see the state in?

raymond2688

Jan 13, 2011
    seaford delaware
    just had a brain storm....which doesnt happen to often. since the crosshairs are right in line with were delaware outline would be can we shrink the penusla a bit so that delaware outline would be lined up with the crosshairs. then finish the outline of delaware to fill in the gaps...make any sence....oh and thanks for helping me out

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    the orange looks the best so far can we outline delaware in black.

Ah, outline the states, I misunderstood that before. Let me have a try at it.

ETA: Honestly, I can't get the state lines in and have it look even remotely good. The lines mess up the whole balance to the picture, and the lines make everything look off.

raymond2688

Jan 13, 2011
    seaford delaware
    wilcam i like how you used the bow for the D...but my main focus will be guns i may sell a few bows and light supplies but 90% guns and ammo. i like the double crosshairs as well......

Nate how about a very thin grey line outlineing delaware forget about trying to line up the crosshairs

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    just had a brain storm....which doesnt happen to often. since the crosshairs are right in line with were delaware outline would be can we shrink the penusla a bit so that delaware outline would be lined up with the crosshairs. then finish the outline of delaware to fill in the gaps...make any sence....oh and thanks for helping me out

so the reticle would not be on the city? Let me play around with it a little bit.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    oh nate how about three small round circles like you would see in a mildot scope

The dots and tapered lines make it really busy in the middle, and takes away from where you want the person to focus (on the words). Same with the DE line IMO. It adds nothing of value with those things, but detracts a lot from the overall look and feel.

Bart_man

Clinging to gun&religion
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hazzard County
    I just ginned up an Idea in Paint, but I cant access a pic hosting site from here at work so I will post it when i get home.

Ok So I havent done this kind of work for a while but when you said Delmarva
    shooting supplies. maybe incorporate a target

, this is the first thing I thought of
    This is just done in Paint and could be done a lot better in an Adobe suite but it'll give you an idea

Delmarva.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom