• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    Well said POP57. This really is some horseshit. Kinda pisses me off that Tim dukes was absent from both house votes on this bill. He is not my rep but he is an R and his vote could have made a difference.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Well said POP57. This really is some horseshit. Kinda pisses me off that Tim dukes was absent from both house votes on this bill. He is not my rep but he is an R and his vote could have made a difference.

Which bill?

He voted No in both votes on HB325.

Hudson and Peterman, both R's, were absent.
    4/21/2016 http://www.legis.delaware.gov/LIS/l...6ff1e24ffcfda09785257f9c0074a363?OpenDocument

Hensley and Peterman, both R's, were absent.
    6/21/2016 http://www.legis.delaware.gov/LIS/l...6a95c4b0198dc0db85257fd9007aaac5?OpenDocument

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    When I looked this morning he was not on either of them. It does t matter anyway. I guess I'm blind I see Dukes listed. Beg pardon.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    When I looked this morning he was not on either of them. It does t matter anyway. I guess I'm blind I see Dukes listed. Beg pardon.

I'd take your word over the reliability of the info they post up there.

Still, 2 R's missed each vote. :sad20:

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Added SB289 - AN ACT TO AMEND TITLE 11 OF THE DELAWARE CODE RELATING TO CRIMES AND A PROHIBITION ON THE SALE OF FIREARMS TO PERSONS WHO POSE A TERRORISM THREAT

Same sponsor as SB287, looks similar.

edit:

Same as SB287, Corrects Sponsor's Inability to Spell FIREARMS (FIRARMS in SB287)

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    Added SB289 - AN ACT TO AMEND TITLE 11 OF THE DELAWARE CODE RELATING TO CRIMES AND A PROHIBITION ON THE SALE OF FIREARMS TO PERSONS WHO POSE A TERRORISM THREAT

Same sponsor as SB287, looks similar.

edit:

Same as SB287, Corrects Sponsor's Inability to Spell FIREARMS (FIRARMS in SB287)

Ugh here we go again. I'm gonna email Short and Pettyjohn in opposition. Probably would be more effective if I asked friends to contact their representatives.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Added:

SJR16: CALLING ON THE U.S. CONGRESS TO ENACT COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS BARRING PERSONS ON THE TERRORIST WATCH LIST AND NO FLY LIST FROM BEING ABLE TO PURCHASE FIREARMS IN DELAWARE AND ACROSS THE COUNTRY

More No-Fly BS. Tabled.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Today is the last day of the session for DE. Hopefully they are done doing damage....

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware

One of Yankee Marshall's recent posts. I sent it to my state rep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom