• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bill

Mar 14, 2008
    Ocean City, MD
    I'm looking for a nice indoor / outdoor range that is relatively close. I've had a couple suggestions from some people to check out this place.

The membership fees and price are very nice for what they advertise. I've never been to their establishment, and can't find any information on their website.

Has anyone been or is a member? What are their facilities like?

Jerry M

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2007
    Glen Burnie MD
    I have been a member for the last two years. I have shot highpower matches there for about ten. Great place for rifle with a 600 yard range. It's about an hour away from OC. If your into rifles I suggest you check them out. If not there are probably closer places to shoot a pistol or shotgun. Website: http://www.bville-rifle-pistol.org/

Bill

Mar 14, 2008
    Ocean City, MD
    I have been a member for the last two years. I have shot highpower matches there for about ten. Great place for rifle with a 600 yard range. It's about an hour away from OC. If your into rifles I suggest you check them out. If not there are probably closer places to shoot a pistol or shotgun. Website: http://www.bville-rifle-pistol.org/

Well, I'll need a solid place for rifle shooting soon. But I'm looking for a nice indoor range as well.

I don't mind the ride if the facilities are nice.

DSF Training

Dec 30, 2007
    I don't mind the ride if the facilities are nice.

I once took a Tech Defense Pistol class at a place that was nothing but a pistol range! If you needed to use the restroom you would have to visit the trees. When I train out west in the desert we just walk off with a shovel and watch out for snakes. But thats the price I pay for good no-holds bared training.

REL1203

Mar 29, 2010
    Bumping an old thread... There website is kinda worthless, it doesnt mention price, if its open to members or public, fees of any kind, ect...

Can someone that has some info on this place share please, how many ranges, how long, open any time?

I live in Northern VA, but have a beach house in Rehoboth, and have been searching for a long distance range and this seems pretty close and local to where I am lots of the time, so any info would be GREAT. i cant even find an email on their website to request info

Jerry M

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2007
    Glen Burnie MD
    Private club opened to the public for advertised events.
    Dues are $75.00 per year; the first year you have to buy one share of stock. Mine was $150 several years ago, it may have changed by now.

Send am email to jeff.hague@bville-rifle-pistol.org all other questions will be answered. They are shooters not computer geeks.

Good luck

Jerry

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom