• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    This is kind of a weird question, but are you selling any G19 frames on their own? I really don't need another stock G19, but I could use the frame so I could run my Poly80 build in regular Glock holsters.
    I want everything but the frame ...

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Ha, someone already jumped on me for the frame split. It is a bit of a weird ask, but it's mostly a holster compatibility play.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Selling the frames is much harder than selling the slides, though.

True but not impossible. I know an FFL that used to do just like Atlantic and broke them all apart. Between the upper and lower he'd sell them for $400 all day long.

Atlantic Guns

Industry Partner
    Feb 28, 2019
    Rockville and Silver Spring
    I went down and started the MSP paperwork yesterday. I called, prepaid and asked them to pick me out a good one. They emailed me a picture with the serial number of the one I trusted they would pick would be a good one. When I went down yesterday I was pleasantly surprised that the one they had picked had minimal holster wear (just a slight patina) and appeared to be shot very little. I felt no need to even look at any of the others. The numbers on the side are branded into the grip part of the frame but no worries being I will be adding Talon grips to cover it. Can't beat the price for a LE trade G19. The folks at Atlantic are extremely friendly and I would not hesitate to deal with the them again.:thumbsup:

Appreciate the kind words!

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    Went down today to get a good look at them. The guys there were super friendly and helpful. Helped me with the paperwork before I could screw it up.
    Great selection of the 19's, I handled several before I made my pick. A super clean one with almost no holster wear. chamber, barrel looks as almost new on mine. I was tempted to buy 2.

A smokin' deal.

Atlantic Guns

Industry Partner
    Feb 28, 2019
    Rockville and Silver Spring
    Went down today to get a good look at them. The guys there were super friendly and helpful. Helped me with the paperwork before I could screw it up.
    Great selection of the 19's, I handled several before I made my pick. A super clean one with almost no holster wear. chamber, barrel looks as almost new on mine. I was tempted to buy 2.

A smokin' deal.

Thanks for coming in!

jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,
    Wow, might have to check one of these out. Been wanting to try stippling a Glock...

I was thinking the same thing , Also putting some around the house so I don't have far too go for one , Have two 19's now so two more I can have one in the living room , bedroom , kitchen and my home office ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom