• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Around here, Peacemaker National Training Center (except in the rain). Outside this area its the US Shooting Academy in Tulsa OK.

Kevnev

May 12, 2018
    Been going to Heritage on the weekend when TMGN is crowded. Have not had to wait at all.

We're really lucky in Frederick to have both.

With Heritage’s new hours and membership pricing, it’s like they don’t even exist to me anymore.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Elite Shooting Sports. 100 yard indoor range, target video screen at booth. Was $25 for an hour, but with lanes open no one seemed to care, went 90 minutes. The lanes are wide, and naturally the volume inside is massive which seems to help with noise. With five lanes occupied it was very relaxed as no one was rapid firing. Just a few booms each minute. Some very beautiful bolt action rifles around the day I went.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    $59/month ($49 initiation fee)...$708/year

Clearly they don't want members anymore.

Its like the contractor who doesn't really want to do the job at your house and quotes a price triple everyone else.

They must be getting a lot of private contracts Monday through Thursday and probably wish they could expand it to the weekend.

HD1200S

May 6, 2013
    Urban Combat Training

I enjoy Myrtle Grove when I want to experience "your on your own" type training.

copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County
    Heritage's membership costs are ridiculous, but for $25 bucks I can come in on a Friday afternoon and have the whole place to myself. I work weekdays (and don't live close by) so it's not very often that their schedule effects me. The facilities are nice and clean and the employees are generally cordial. I am also member at Izaak Walton Bethesda/Chevy Chase and go to the outdoor range at will, but when it rains - Heritage fits the bill fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom