• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    The Virginia bill submitted by Delegate Mark Levine would make it a felony to possess a magazine holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition. However Levine’s legislation even makes it a felony to possess 10-round magazines if those magazines have a “removable plate” on the bottom that would allow capacity expansion.

Link

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    The Virginia bill submitted by Delegate Mark Levine would make it a felony to possess a magazine holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition. However Levine’s legislation even makes it a felony to possess 10-round magazines if those magazines have a “removable plate” on the bottom that would allow capacity expansion.

Link

Delegate Mark Levine smells like farts.

So there.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Virginia is starting to go off the deep end with these bills. I feel sorry for them, but am worried that the Maryland folks will start doing the same this year.:sad20:

Q

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    They are trying to intimidate the Republicans in the state into rolling over or at the very least to compromise. Good luck with that.
    I kind of hope they stay full tilt and pass all of this shit. Let’s put all of the cards on the table and go from there. I think lawmakers in VA won’t like the results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    It's all pay back to Bloomberg for pumping millions of $ into the last election and giving the Democrat party a majority in the house of delegates.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    Virginia is starting to go off the deep end with these bills. I feel sorry for them, but am worried that the Maryland folks will start doing the same this year.:sad20:

Q

I can’t think of one reason reason they wouldn’t copy/paste all of those bills. #Solidarity

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    ^^^ This, I fear we are going to have a HUGE battle on our hands in Annapolis this year :mad54:

Please show up on Richmond on 1/20. Stopping this in VA will shift the momentum in the other direction for the entire region.

If VA gives in, the grabbers will keep grabbing. Everywhere.

If pro-gun stronghold VA can turn into Manhattan overnight, there won’t be a ‘safe’ state to move to. Just because the Sheriff refuses to arrest you, doesn’t mean you aren’t a felon-to-be.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    I think they keep floating all of these outrageous bills and people will get so freaked out over what could be, they'll finally welcome a "common sense gun ban". An anti-gun version of 'hit them so many times with the right that they''l beg for a left.".

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    I know that there is nothing anyone can say to me to make me want an ar15 to be banned. NOTHING. The gun has never committed a single crime.
    No matter what argument anyone has to persuade me, my stance remains rock solid. Literally, not a smidge of chance in changing my mind.

so, based on that.

What makes us think we can make a good argument and change the mind of those who want to ban our items so that they do not pass these horrible laws?

I don't hear the R politicians speaking. Perhaps because they are not in the media (as it is controlled by the left). I only hear politicians talking about bans. I don't hear our politicians saying that it will not happen.

Their side has gamed the system with Bloomberg money and seems like is has the ability to get this stuff/crap moving along. What are the politicians on our side doing to combat them?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I think they keep floating all of these outrageous bills and people will get so freaked out over what could be, they'll finally welcome a "common sense gun ban". An anti-gun version of 'hit them so many times with the right that they''l beg for a left.".

I have often wondered what would happen if nobody contested these bills and let them pass. This would be a fun one for the courts.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    I have often wondered what would happen if nobody contested these bills and let them pass. This would be a fun one for the courts.

As have I. What if no one showed up to Annapolis & we put all our efforts & money into fighting them in the court system.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg

You can only get away with kicking a dog just so many times before the dog bites back! We have been the kicked dog for far too long!

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    HB 961 is a real piece of work. OMG.

Suppressors, "trigger activators", >10 rd magazines fixed or detachable, "assault weapons" (probably missed something) all need to be sold/relocated outside of the commonwealth (or permanently disabled) by Jan 1, 2021. That's being done Maryland-style like they did with the rapid trigger activator crap. They say, "Oh, that's not ex post facto, and it's not a taking, because you can sell or relocate it for this amount of time." Yes, but it smells and tastes the same. Convictions will earn a felony. It's a commie's dream.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    HB 961 is a real piece of work. OMG.

Suppressors, "trigger activators", >10 rd magazines fixed or detachable, "assault weapons" (probably missed something) all need to be sold/relocated outside of the commonwealth (or permanently disabled) by Jan 1, 2021. That's being done Maryland-style like they did with the rapid trigger activator crap. They say, "Oh, that's not ex post facto, and it's not a taking, because you can sell or relocate it for this amount of time." Yes, but it smells and tastes the same. Convictions will earn a felony. It's a commie's dream.

What do you do when commies invade your country?

Write letters!
    Call your politicians!
    These are the steps needed to prevent this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom