Bowie, MD
    Heya Joebob's!

Just wondering if we'll ever get the MD 5% discount back :D:thumbsup:

-Cheapskate

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    At this time we haven't reinstated any forum discounts unfortunately. It was something we ran for quite a while and we're not sure if we're going to reinstate honestly.

One reason is because of our military/leo discount. We can't really afford to offer a military discount above 5% store-wide in combination with free shirts, free shipping at $90, etc. We feel that the military/leo discount should be a 24x7 discount that is something better than anyone off the street can get with a quick google search.

We don't feel a 2-3% discount would tickle most customer's fancy due to it being such a minute amount in the grand scheme of things and thus we're kind of stuck where to go from here. We honestly spent hours a day babysitting orders with forum discounts.

Even if the discount said "MD Residents Only" we'd still get guys from California using it, for example. Then we have to go spend extra time and labor to rectify the situation while trying to stick to our guns, figuratively speaking.

Last edited:

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    I gotcha. I was just curious since I recommended you to a friend and told them to use it lol.

Thanks for the quick response and keep up the good work!

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    I see no need for a discount code. I placed my first order with JoeBob a week or 2 ago and it went like this.

Order placed Thursday afternoon, shipped in 30 minutes (free shipping), received on Saturday, and I got the part installed Sunday morning. :party29:

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Agreed. I'm buying AR build parts from JoeBob as well and am more than satisfied with their price & service. I just wish they carried a few more items I can't find in their inventory, but most things I've been able to score.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    JoeBob, I never got a free shirt with any of my orders. Then again, I never asked for one. I need to sport me some JoeBobbin' style. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom