• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Thank you. I’m very torn. I was very much looking forward to seeing this event. It’s going to be epic.

No sane person here is ever going to question your commitment to the cause, or your sacrifices on behalf of the 2A.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    No sane person here is ever going to question your commitment to the cause, or your sacrifices on behalf of the 2A.

Thank you, my friend. I’m drinking a (big) glass of rye to drown my sorrows.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    For those who will be hanging outside the cattle pen, and who are inclined to shoot some video, make a point of getting people disembarking from busses, along with the bus markings and tags. Faces later seen stirring up sh!t may be resolvable to social media or other imagery showing who those people are or at least with whom they traveled in.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    People don't talk about this aspect of the 1930s nearly enough. The Nazi party rose to power in Germany in direct response to rising communist elements and sympathies within the Weimar republic. Without communists in post-WWI Germany, you have no Beer Hall Putsch, you have no 1933, you have no 1939, and Europe spends the 1940s in relative peace as Hitler, Goering, Goebbels, etc live out their lives in relative anonymity as just a bunch of blokes at the Munich VFW.

Sure you would. Those events were inevitable given the economic depression and political turmoil Germany was in following their defeat and humiliation after WW I. The Communists just happened to be a handy scapegoat. It could have just as well have been the Masons or any other group.

ETA:

So here's a question for all: What would happen if all the Pro-2A rally goers refused to enter the Kettle and instead massed along the outside perimeter fence? Think Antifa would be dumb enough to populate the Kettle?

Oh3

Jan 2, 2016
    Carroll Co
    Sure you would. Those events were inevitable given the economic depression and political turmoil Germany was in following their defeat and humiliation after WW I. The Communists just happened to be a handy scapegoat. It could have just as well have been the Masons or any other group.

ETA:

So here's a question for all: What would happen if all the Pro-2A rally goers refused to enter the Kettle and instead massed along the outside perimeter fence? Think Antifa would be dumb enough to populate the Kettle?

Yes. They are more than dumb enough.

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    How did this happen with antifa. That is just a set up. They will start something and we will be labeled for it.

Sitting in a hotel just outside of Richmond ready.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    I can't imagine some of you really believe the things written in this thread about how this is a good thing.

1.The antifa group was brought in by the Democrats to cause trouble.

2. The press will report the violence as being caused by "white supremicists" or other "hate groups" like VCDL who have been holding annual Lobby Day for many years.

3. This is aligning with that other thread by a Concerned Citizen warning about violence and making analogies to the riot in Charlotte caused by the antifa group.

Lobby day has been undermined by Bloomberg, Soros, and the Democrats, and I see it as a response to the 2nd Amendment sanctuary movement.

You are correct. I would not be as concerned about what is going to happen INSIDE of the bullpen as much as what can happen OUTSIDE of the bullpen. The immediate blocks surrounding ground zero tomorrow are as much of a tinderbox as the gated square itself. That is what happened in Charlotte. I just hope that bad actors are scooped up immediately instead of the police just standing off to the side and letting them create a state of anarchy. I sincerely hope there is a strong police presence in the surrounding blocks to snuff out any problems that may arise. I am not attending tomorrow's rally but for all of those of you who are, stay safe and be aware of your surroundings. Hopefully this does not turn into a sh!t show.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013

ETA:

The surround the cage concept seems to be the best option at this point. There will be the numbers. I don't agree with VCDL in asking 10K people enter the cage for a photo op, optics or whatever. It is a setup or at least a dangerous situation. A photo ops and speeches can be done outside the cage.

I believe what is driving this is VCDL leadership is still holding onto the idea that this should still be a lobby day as scheduled like in previous years. Previous years were a civil, safe and peaceful assembly. Northam's underhanded tactics with declaring an emergency, banning guns and setting up a cage with limited entry/exit points erased any hope for it just being a lobby day. Everyone sees the high potential for problems.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Antifa routinely posts images of beheading capitalists as part of their revolution. F^ck antifa. They want guns specifically so they can use them against us and our way of life. They are enemies of liberty and should be cast out of every social circle they find themselves in. Again, f^ck antifa, they are garbage.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Antifa routinely posts images of beheading capitalists as part of their revolution. F^ck antifa. They want guns specifically so they can use them against us and our way of life. They are enemies of liberty and should be cast out of every social circle they find themselves in. Again, f^ck antifa, they are garbage.

100%. They are possibly one of the few exceptions to "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016

^^^^^ This. Pretty much all day long.

And twice on Sunday. :thumbsup:

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    My take on it is that Antifa whimped out. There were reports of them coming with NRA shirts and MAGA hats so they could have blended in. They love false flag operations. However consider:

• Inside of the Capitol cage they would have been disarmed (not just of firearms but also of bricks, clubs, and bike chains with locks on them - the tools of their tradecraft). They would have also been badly outnumbered. Not good for bullies who need to control a mob, or hit and run.
    • Outside was even worse. There they would have been surrounded by tens of thousands of open and concealed carry gun owners - each and every one of them ready, willing, and able to immediately respond in self defense.

In hindsight this was a no-win for the fascist Antifa crowd.

So instead I saw a photo in another thread where they just held a march well away from the patriots, holding signs against Trump, etc. - the usual propaganda. Looks like nobody cared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom