️‍
    You mean you can make your own gun????
    And no one knows???

This is an outrage!!!

BAN THEM

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    Didn't know what mother jones was, so I looked it up.

When reading the "about us" section, I encountered the term "social justice" and found the michael moore was an editor. Didn't need to read any more to know what they are all about.

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    Oh no oh no oh no!!!! People build their own guns! legally!

Do these guys realize they are a few years late. Can you even find reasonable parts kits anymore ?

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    The author would probably be fine with a bareback multiple-partner gay butt-sex, pot-smoking, sacrificing virgins to Baal party, though (so long as everyone was willing - where's the harm, right?).

Cuz, subcultures are cool, 'n stuff. But gunz r bad.

Silence&Rage

Feb 20, 2013
    MoCo
    The author would probably be fine with a bareback multiple-partner gay butt-sex, pot-smoking, sacrificing virgins to Baal party, though (so long as everyone was willing - where's the harm, right?).

Cuz, subcultures are cool, 'n stuff. But gunz r bad.

Spit my diet coke all over the desk.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I wonder how much the cogs were turning in his head.
    These guns are being made all the time... In every state... For a long, long time...

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    I wonder how much the cogs were turning in his head.
    These guns are being made all the time... In every state... For a long, long time...

You know he was thinking about that. What he doesn't mention is that according to anti-gunner logic that many home built Rifles should equal daily shootouts between Ak wielding maniacs. Since that doesn't happen he has to just harp on the idea that they "could" get sold to criminals.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    I hope he gets the Karma headed his way!

Watch this Mother Jones reporter and Mother Jones Magazine conspire and commit multiple felonies. They are exempt just like David Gregory from prosecution... How many felonies can you find? (Hint: No less than 4 Felonies!!!)

Bryan Schatz should be in JAIL, unless of course the second amendment really means what it says! Mother Jones should be the focus of a RICO investigation for profiting from this illegal activity. MAKE THIS VIRAL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XBXKYtD-AHs

violations: 18 usc 922(a), 18 usc 922(r), 26 usc 5861, CA penal code 12280(a)

1. Illegal manufacture for purpose of interstate commerce.
    2. Illegal manufacture of a rifle from imported parts.
    3. Illegal manufacture of a short barreled rifle.
    4. Illegal possession of an assault weapon.

All felonies requiring as much as a decade or more of prison time.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    I don't think he's violating 922r or building an illegal SBR. He says in the article that he is using US made parts to stay under the limit. An AK barrel is above the 16" minimum.

Silence&Rage

Feb 20, 2013
    MoCo
    It's pretty close to the David Gregory thing. Violation of CA ban on production/possession of an "assault weapons". Pistol grip and no bullet button make that AK a no-no in CA. Anyone want to take bets on if the CA AG prosecutes?

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    He is lucky that thing didn't malfunction. He shoots the thing and is not wearing any eye or hearing protection. It just shows how stupid he is.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    It's pretty close to the David Gregory thing. Violation of CA ban on production/possession of an "assault weapons". Pistol grip and no bullet button make that AK a no-no in CA. Anyone want to take bets on if the CA AG prosecutes?

It looks like he's got some kind of thing on the trigger gaurd that prevents you from using your finger to release the mag... you have to use a tool to flip the lever through a slot. I guess that's the AK version of a 'bullet button'.

Like this one:
    http://www.amazon.com/California-Legal-Compliant-Magazine-Button/dp/B004M7U1D8

Edit: Looking at the video again, he has the mag release block thingy mounted way too far back on the trigger gaurd, making it possible to reach the mag release with his finger (you can see the mag release). It should be mounted like the picture on this page: http://wasr-10.com/FeaturelessVsEvil It looks like that would constitute a violation of California law... obviously IANAL :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom