• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    All the drugs dealers and gang members in Baltimore are extremely worried about this plan, I hear.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    It's OK, we'll be getting Tom Steyer in shortly. He'll bring his own sort of well-funded vitriolic unhingedness to the show. I believe yesterday it was, "It's an objective fact that Trump is a cancer." Whee!

Nothing matters, though, as long as Williamson stays in. She's pure joy.

johnkorz

Feb 25, 2013
    Savage
    Actually SwallowWell is an total embarrassment and is a product of the University of Maryland College Park and its law school in Baltimore.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    He Who Denied It: Eric Swalwell Denies Emitting Massive Fart on MSNBC
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/18/he-who-denied-it-eric-swalwell-denies-emitting-massive-fart-on-msnbc/
    Democrats’ efforts to impeach President Donald Trump are going over with the public like a juicy, wet fart.
    Seriously. Such wind was broken live on MSNBC on Monday night on the eve of the Democrats’ next round of impeachment hearings on Tuesday, where a Democrat Congressman helping lead the charge for impeachment was being interviewed by a network host. Then, mid-interview, a loud fart broke out on air.

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) denied Monday evening that it was he who ripped the massive fart live on MSNBC during an interview with Chris Matthews on Hardball.

Meanwhile, Matthews and MSNBC remain silent on whether they are owning up to the blast of flatulence that interrupted the top Democrat’s argument backing House Democrats’ push for the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

During the video, as the fart was being ripped, Swalwell pauses and appears to smirk as he says, “The evidence is un-contradicted that the president used taxpayer dollars…”:

BuzzFeed, the leftist website, conducted an immediate investigation into who passed gas on MSNBC. The outlet’s Addy Baird noticed Swalwell’s pause and smirk, too, writing: “The Democrat, who sits on the House Intelligence Committee, appeared to react to the fart with a brief pause, while attempting not to smile.”

Baird then writes that the clip went viral online, causing Swalwell to deny it on the record to BuzzFeed:

As the clip of Swalwell quickly circulated on the internet, some began to speculate that the California representative was the one behind the loud flatulence.

But in a text to BuzzFeed News on Monday night, Swalwell denied having anything to do with it.

“It was not me!!!!!” he wrote. “Ha. And I didn’t hear it when I was speaking.”

Pressed by this reporter, Swalwell denied again having heard the fart, before adding, “It’s funny tho.”

Many on Twitter mocked Swalwell’s denial, because, as everyone knows when it comes to the old rules of flatulence, he who denied it supplied it

Video of said fart in link.

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Not only did he claim to not have done it but he stated he never even heard it. I think that was right after he said it was a coffee cup that did it.

My take?

They ought to impeach him for obstruction of farts !

:liar:

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    He totally did it. Look at his face, he tried to squeeze it out quietly and it had other ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    can we now refer to him as Skidmark? Will he use campaign funds to refurbish his orifice (pun intended) bathroom to include a bidet? That sounded like a shart. Hmmmm... Congressman Shartwell?

Well, he did shart

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom