• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • saln

Dec 28, 2008
    Looks like Omouthy is getting a message and calling for backup.

hishaun84

Designated MD Collector
    Oct 18, 2011
    Annapolis, MD
    Seems unlikely that the President would show up just to flex a little muscle. I'd like to think he has better things to do. But then again....

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Seems unlikely that the President would show up just to flex a little muscle. I'd like to think he has better things to do. But then again....

It's a 30 min helicopter ride. He has nothing better to do. The federal AWB is already looking like a big flop.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    according to the Baltimore Sun (linked on Jacobs Facebook page) there is a meet between the Senate (national) Dems and Obama at the Westin.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I thought this meeting was usually held at Wye Mills or down in Cambridge over on the Eastern Shore ... very convenient of them to have it in Annapolis on that particular day ... a "special favor" to MOM I am certain

G

George

We have already begun receiving reports of rumors that Feb 6th is canceled. WE CANNOT DESTROY OUR OWN MOVEMENT WITH RUMORS. As of this moment, I cannot stress enough...NOTHING IS CANCELED. NOTHING IS CANCELED. NOTHING IS CANCELED!. Please correct people who are spreading these rumors. We just confirmed with the police at the capital that we were good to go.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    We have already begun receiving reports of rumors that Feb 6th is canceled. WE CANNOT DESTROY OUR OWN MOVEMENT WITH RUMORS. As of this moment, I cannot stress enough...NOTHING IS CANCELED. NOTHING IS CANCELED. NOTHING IS CANCELED!. Please correct people who are spreading these rumors. We just confirmed with the police at the capital that we were good to go.

Where are the rumors coming from? I haven't heard anything.

G

George

Where are the rumors coming from? I haven't heard anything.

99% of it is all over Facebook that because he is coming to town we can not rally. He will be no where where we are rallying. Just nipping it in the butt before it becomes a rumor here.

Gbh

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    Del. Dwyer sent this around noon Friday:

Dear Second Amendment Defender:

Despite some rumors that the rally had been compromised or permits had been yanked- I want to assure each of you that the RALLY and HEARING is proceeding as scheduled. I have confirmed with DGS police that everything is in place and no one will be made to leave or denied entrance into the Lawyers Mall Courtyard or the Senate and House Buildings.

I have attached an updated version of the fact sheet on SB 281 that can be made into a pamphlet (print two sided) – Thanks to Maryland Shall Issue for picking the bill apart and putting together the information, I know they are constantly going over the bill and finding new ramifications and so we are getting information on a steady basis which I will forward to you.

Please be reminded of the hearing on Wednesday. – Information below:

Please feel free to contact me, or my aide, Louisa at 410-841-3047 or by responding to this email, should you have any questions. Hope to see each of you there on Wednesday!

Hearing for SB 281 Feb 6th 1pm

Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee room

Miller Senate Building

11 Bladen Street, Annapolis MD

If you are testifying: Please arrive as early as possible to sign in, the committee will take sign ins until about noon. You will be given 3 minutes to speak.

If you are submitting written testimony you must bring a copy for each of the Senators who sit on the committee (11 copies) and submit them to Committee staff before noon so they can make sure all of the Senators have the materials on their desks.

There are various parking garages in Annapolis, or you can park at the Naval Academy Stadium and ride the Annapolis Shuttle/Trolley to Lawyers Mall- The Senate Building is right across the Street.

Be prepared to spend the whole day here, whether you testify or not, what is important is that we are there in numbers to stand in opposition. We need thousands of gun owners.

George Washington and his army marched barefoot in the snow to make a treacherous nighttime crossing of the Frozen Delaware river to Trenton, NJ to launch a surprise attack on the British encampment which eventually turned the tide of the American Revolution, ensuring the birth of the United States- will you give up a day at work to preserve what they fought to leave us?

Lets fight this fight so vigorously in MD that we make national news in defense of the Second Amendment!

Constitutionally Yours,
    Don H. Dwyer, Jr.
    Delegate
    Maryland General Assembly
    District 31, Anne Arundel County
    410-841-3047 (office)
    www.delegatedwyer.com

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon

So you are telling us NOTHING IS CANCELED. NOTHING IS CANCELED. NOTHING IS CANCELED!

Got message loud and clear, NOTHING IS CANCELED. NOTHING IS CANCELED. NOTHING IS CANCELED!

I cannot make it, but in my stead I am dispatching a 21 yr old friend and his lovely sidekick, good deal for those attending, she is much cuter than I.
    I'll make sure they know NOTHING IS CANCELED. NOTHING IS CANCELED. NOTHING IS CANCELED! No matter what anyone tells them, if they don't hear it from me NOTHING IS CANCELED. NOTHING IS CANCELED. NOTHING IS CANCELED!

And if I don't hear it here then I assume NOTHING IS CANCELED. NOTHING IS CANCELED. NOTHING IS CANCELED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom