• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    IMO it's much easier to find show information by date (especially posts in past shows), if they're listed that way.

Makes scheduling much easier, too.

Again... IMO...

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    +1 !
    Thanks Mr. H

Searching the first page of the gun show section for dates is much easier than searching an entire thread for current goings on. Vendors may want their show dates easy to see as well. This move is a step back in time. Missed a Chantilly show already, I want to be lazy!

my $.02

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    IMO it's much easier to find show information by date (especially posts in past shows), if they're listed that way.

Makes scheduling much easier, too.

Again... IMO...

+1 !
    Thanks Mr. H

Searching the first page of the gun show section for dates is much easier than searching an entire thread for current goings on. Vendors may want their show dates easy to see as well. This move is a step back in time. Missed a Chantilly show already, I want to be lazy!

my $.02

Agreed. Death to the "Next" threads.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Sorry gentlemen, thought it would be easier to look for or search "Next _____Gun Show" instead of hundreds of posts, but I didn't realize I was stealing someone's thunder who likes to be the one to post the shows

Will be deleted

Edit: Guess they can't be deleted once there's been a response. You'll just have to continue the snide remarks and ignore the threads.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Sorry gentlemen, thought it would be easier to look for or search "Next _____Gun Show" instead of hundreds of posts, but I didn't realize I was stealing someone's thunder who likes to be the one to post the shows

Will be deleted

Edit: Guess they can't be deleted once there's been a response. You'll just have to continue the snide remarks and ignore the threads.

Nothing wrong with trying something new. Your heart was in the right place, it just...didn't work out right :shrug:

I like seeing the date in the title...it helps remind me when it's happening. If I see it enough, I might put it on my calendar (or actually just remember it).

Besides, often threads grow in different directions for different iterations of the shows. Sometimes an over priced rifle is the hot topic. Sometimes it's the amount of jerky or the rack of certain vendors :innocent0

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Nothing wrong with trying something new. Your heart was in the right place, it just...didn't work out right :shrug:

I like seeing the date in the title...it helps remind me when it's happening. If I see it enough, I might put it on my calendar (or actually just remember it).

Besides, often threads grow in different directions for different iterations of the shows. Sometimes an over priced rifle is the hot topic. Sometimes it's the amount of jerky or the rack of certain vendors :innocent0

I appreciate your straightforward comments devoid of sarcasm and rudeness. Point taken :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom