• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    Thanks for the info. I ended up not being able to free up after noon. But your info makes me think it would be a "decent" show...not too far. Are you saying that you have to pay for parking? I google mapped it and it looks like it is in the heart of the city.

I went on Sunday. Not worth more than a 30 min drive. Probably smaller than the pg county show with less selection. I won't be going again. I would just wait till the next York show This one seemed like a mini York show. Very very mini

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Trying to be a little objective when describing this gun show: it was held in the Marriott Lancaster County Convention Center; all in one room, 14 double-sided rows of tables each row approx 50 yds long; there were a 1/2 doz tables empty; my estimates would be about 15% mil surp, 85% guns/gun related; lots of AR-15 stuff and C & R guns, lots of gun accessories, holsters, etc., plenty of handguns, rifles, shotgun, AR's Mosins and others, some gun vendors with 'make offer' signs

Other:
    --had to check weapons at the door, saw occasion pat-down
    --limited snacks/food avail at facility (very limited)
    --parking at garage across street avail for $$ (sign said $5 after 5 pm for gun show) but street parking avail within 1-2 blocks for free

IMHO this was a medium to smallish show but had a good selection of guns and accessories and very light on flea market crap. The prices seemed reasonable and many vendors seemed willing to 'round down' for cash and not charge tax (or maybe tax was included in marked price). Certainly York is bigger and better but I had no problem driving up to this show from Perry Hall, then spending some time at the Lancaster Outlets and finishing off the day with a typical Amish smorgasbord...........

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    Yes, the prices were reasonable which was a plus. Going to millers smorgasbord was also a plus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom