• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I wonder if i could convince the wife that a trip to Lancaster Brewing is in order for lunch. :innocent0

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Always a great lunch or dinner spot. I love their brews and the pretzel coated chicken is one of my favorites.

Lancaster is a beer-lover's paradise between Lancaster Brewing, Bube's and Iron Hills.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Lancaster is a beer-lover's paradise between Lancaster Brewing, Bube's and Iron Hills.

That's it, I'm telling the wife I'm going to Pennsylvania this weekend to find Bube's.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    That's it, I'm telling the wife I'm going to Pennsylvania this weekend to find Bube's.

and yes, that's how it's pronounced. :D

FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    Simply Zombie will be there, it looks like its going to be a pretty big show.

oldsarge

Old & Crusty
    Jan 14, 2009
    Calvert County
    I believe that this is the new spot for the old Valley Forge show. When you go to the old sight, they direct you to Lancaster. I wonder if the same venders are going to the new sight?

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Ok, I went up to this show this morning with my father. It was actually pretty good. There were a lot of knife, book, and junk dealers, but also a fair amount of guns and military surplus. Saw some good prices too, a Norinco SKS for $269, USP40 trade ins for $425, a few M1 carbines at $650. Overall gun and ammo prices were down a little from York last week.

jodavk

Nov 30, 2010
    Any spam cans of 5.45x39?
    Or decent bulk 9mm prices?
    Thanks for any info.
    It's about a 50min ride each way for me.

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    Any spam cans of 5.45x39?
    Or decent bulk 9mm prices?
    Thanks for any info.
    It's about a 50min ride each way for me.

I don't recall seeing any spam cans. Ammo prices seemed to be in line with most every other recent show. No real bargains.

I bought some ammo cans yesterday and my son found the AR rail system he was looking for.

I thought the show was worth the trip despite the large number of sword and knife vendors.......who the heck buys all those swords?

There were a couple of Norinco SKS's under $300, which I want to get one day but a .45 cal of some type is next on my list.

It was a nice venue for a gun show but not much room for growth. Lot's of room in the convention center but the parking garage was pretty much full by 10AM as well as most of the on street parking.

I live about an hour away but enjoy the Lancaster area so I never mind the drive.

jodavk

Nov 30, 2010
    Thanks for the info. I ended up not being able to free up after noon. But your info makes me think it would be a "decent" show...not too far. Are you saying that you have to pay for parking? I google mapped it and it looks like it is in the heart of the city.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Thanks for the info. I ended up not being able to free up after noon. But your info makes me think it would be a "decent" show...not too far. Are you saying that you have to pay for parking? I google mapped it and it looks like it is in the heart of the city.

Well, the show is in the convention center which is in the Marriott. So if you want to park right there in the Marriott garage you have to pay. I think it cost us like $2 for the little over an hour we were in there. It's right in downtown Lancaster so there may be free parking somewhere nearby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom