• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NathanJ

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2010
    Salisbury Maryland
    Well just got back. Wow, way cool with a lot of high prices. A No4 MK 1 in OK shape for $630? good god. I got the only can I could find of 30-06 milsurp and the price wasn't that great.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Well just got back. Wow, way cool with a lot of high prices. A No4 MK 1 in OK shape for $630? good god. I got the only can I could find of 30-06 milsurp and the price wasn't that great.

Gunshows are out of control, I usually just go to get reloading stuff. Maybe a mag or two and look around. Sometimes I find something interesting, but I am a little broke for new purchases right now.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    I am heading to the Natinal Gun Show this weekend I hope. Need a couple of 9mm Mags for my Frank-n-build and want to try some 158gr 9mm ammo. Also want to get a case of 147gr ammo if I can find it for a decent price.

And, of course, any other odds and ends I can find. Payday right before a gun show is DANGEROUS! :party29:

Dave

chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    I am heading to the Natinal Gun Show this weekend I hope. Need a couple of 9mm Mags for my Frank-n-build and want to try some 158gr 9mm ammo. Also want to get a case of 147gr ammo if I can find it for a decent price.

And, of course, any other odds and ends I can find. Payday right before a gun show is DANGEROUS! :party29:

Dave

Just got my check today, going on a hunger strike until Saturday so I can blow as much as possible at the Chantilly show :D Hopefully it turns out better than the last two shows I went to (Fredericksburg/Upper Marlboro).

Lerlactl

Oct 17, 2010
    What's up guys I've been looking for a decent Mosin Nagant Sniper, for those of you that’s been to the Chantilly show before, what does there Mosin selection normally look like?

cpc1027

Jun 25, 2010
    Sparks
    Last time there were several crates of them, and I think I saw a sniper or two for sale, not positive though. I wasn't shopping for them at the time, so I didn't see the prices, but nagants are definitely there. The sniper versions are probably going to be hit or miss. Definitely worth the trip for the rest of the selection if you are on the fence about going.

sooner

Mar 26, 2011
    Montgomery County
    I'm going to the show on Saturday and I was wondering what the price & selection on Aimpoint and Eotech sites has looked like at previous Dulles shows? Also looking for a basic Ruger 10/22 for my son, is the show a good place to purchase one, or am I better off getting one at a local shop.

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    I'm heading to the show on Sunday as well. I'm hoping all the good deals aren't gone before I make it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom