• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    I'll be there, helps that the family lives pretty close to there. Just looking for some AK mags and maybe some ammo.

SMPress

Apr 24, 2009
    Charles County
    Hmm, I will be in Lancaster that weekend, a trip over to Valley Forge on either Friday or Saturday could be easily arranged. How far is it between the two? About an hour?

Andy

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    since you will be in Lancaster that weekend stop by the show at SLCFSA just off 372 down from the buck then go on to the valley forge show. My son did both on a Sat last year with out any problems.

jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    Valle Forge has always been a decient show in the past. Parking is a premium. Last time I was there the parking lot was over crowed and people parked where ever the could fit. One guy blocked in a whole row the way he parked his truck. I'm glad I wasn't in that row.

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    Park over near the hotel side, I've been parking over there for probably 8 years with no issues. Always find a spot and never deal with the idiots. Granted it sucks if you're carrying thousands of rounds of ammo!

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Note: I clicked on your Valley Forge Gun Show link and it locked up one computer, then disabled my new laptop. Got it restored using prior settings. Been using computers for a long time and never had anything happen like this. Just thought you'd like to know.

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    Hmm, I will be in Lancaster that weekend, a trip over to Valley Forge on either Friday or Saturday could be easily arranged. How far is it between the two? About an hour?

Andy

your looking at about 2 hours or so. It's not very close at all.

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    This show is niceeeeeee. It would be even better if we could buy some regulated firearms, the prices are better then here.

SMPress

Apr 24, 2009
    Charles County
    Hmm, not terribly close, but I just drove 2 hours to go to York last Sunday, so not undoable... I just need to make sure I can get enough free time from my other event.

SMPress

Apr 24, 2009
    Charles County
    I am leaving Waldorf on Wednesday night for Lancaster, leaving for home from lancastr on Sunday AM. It might be easiest for me to go home via Valley Forge? Not on the way or anything...

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    Pricey admission?? Hope they dont charge to park to.. Worth a few extra bucks to go to a gunshow that has freedom.

No price to park there, the convention center is huge and there is ample parking... if you don't mind walking.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...844,-75.415134&spn=0.003989,0.009645&t=h&z=17

You'll want to park on the west side of the lot, near where Gulph Rd hits 422. You'll want to enter the building on the west or northwest enterances and go down a flight of steps and you're there.

mercop

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 7, 2008
    SW PA
    We will be there on SAT/SUN, not sure where our table will be. Been doing this show for about 5 years. Would like to invite anyone who is interested to go to join us at Texas Roadhouse after the show on SAT. Then we go and smoke cigars.

Also stop buy and toss a buck in the box for www.peacekeepersupport.org. I am on the bored of directors of this charity. Our primary mission is to send gear to the troops that they should be issued but are not like Surefire flashlights, Pmags etc.- George

oldsarge

Old & Crusty
    Jan 14, 2009
    Calvert County
    I've been going a couple times a year for two years now. The show is great! If you are looking for it, it is there. Each time I've went, I had Tony make me a custom upper and they all are outstanding uppers. His table is worth going to if your in the market for an upper. The center is easy to find and get to also i have never had a parking problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom