• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AACo

Tiny Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 11, 2015
    Westminster
    Anyone planning on having reasonable vz58's for sale at this show?

Last time I saw them was at the PG show. Had two, I picked up one :). Vz2008 though, not 58.

They are out there. Duffy's had a few (both 58 and 2008) when I was there on Wednesday.

Truthlesshero81

Sep 30, 2011
    Last time I saw them was at the PG show. Had two, I picked up one :). Vz2008 though, not 58.

They are out there. Duffy's had a few (both 58 and 2008) when I was there on Wednesday.

I've been feeling a little tempted by the kits I'm seeing online, but I'd probably manage to set it on fire building the damn thing lol

Varnski

Dec 17, 2015
    Baltimore
    Alright, so I feel really dumb for having to ask this, but it just sort of popped into my head. If the transfer of mags over 10 rounds is illegal in MD, that means that if I buy a Vz58/2008 I'm not going to get a mag with it am I? Because I know the Czechs never made 10 rounders, and I've never seen them sold as aftermarket either.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Alright, so I feel really dumb for having to ask this, but it just sort of popped into my head. If the transfer of mags over 10 rounds is illegal in MD, that means that if I buy a Vz58/2008 I'm not going to get a mag with it am I? Because I know the Czechs never made 10 rounders, and I've never seen them sold as aftermarket either.

They will usually be plugged or not included.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Larger show, maybe close to the same number of FFL vendors. Probably a lot more sock salesman. They're saying 600 tables, but I doubt all 600 will be rented.

Doug S

Trufflehunter
    Jan 21, 2013
    Anyone think getting there early on Sat will save me from a 45 min wait in line to get in??

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    During the heyday of the Timonium Gun Show, I never had to wait 45 minutes to get in. I'd be surprised if that were to happen. There may be a line before the show starts, but I always show up 30-45 minutes after the start of the show and usually only have a handful of people in front of me.

Best of luck to all.

Doug S

Trufflehunter
    Jan 21, 2013
    I usually get there around 11 on Saturday, and pretty much just walk right in.

I hear you, but with our Idjit in Chief's executive action today, I'm worried it'll be like a couple of years ago all over again.

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon

I'll be in the market for one of these. Maybe if I can't find one at the show, maybe I'll head to Duffy's and buy one :D

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick

You might want to call High Rock Outfitters and see if they have any in stock, then you can get the standard capacity magazines it comes with.

janklow

Feb 6, 2013
    Because I know the Czechs never made 10 rounders, and I've never seen them sold as aftermarket either.
    there ARE 10-round vz58 magazines out there, though admittedly they're probably not as easy to find as a plugged 30-rounder.

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    Because I know the Czechs never made 10 rounders, and I've never seen them sold as aftermarket either.

I guess we have to tell Czechpoint to take them out of their catalog.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
      Capture.JPG
      23.5 KB · Views: 348

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Not usually. There may be 1 or 2 vendors with some type of reloading supplies, but not like it used to be. But what gun show is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom