• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 22Shooter

Feb 5, 2013
    They're offering $50 Giftcards for shotguns & rifles. I figured offering the same or a little more in cash, might help.

glennc75

Jan 28, 2013
    Westminster / Carroll Co
    I was at the Sykesville (no gift cards, just turn in) and Laurel (up to $150 gift card) events last weekend. It is true that there wasn't much other than junk coming in that we saw, but you never know when that one gold nugget will turn up. Plus, on principle, its always good to show that these events intended to bribe people to disarm themselves do not go unchallenged. I understand that this does give a public means for people who don't know any better to get rid of something they don't want, but I feel like they are pushing an agenda and preying on people during hard economic times.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    I was at the Sykesville (no gift cards, just turn in) and Laurel (up to $150 gift card) events last weekend. It is true that there wasn't much other than junk coming in that we saw, but you never know when that one gold nugget will turn up. Plus, on principle, its always good to show that these events intended to bribe people to disarm themselves do not go unchallenged. I understand that this does give a public means for people who don't know any better to get rid of something they don't want, but I feel like they are pushing an agenda and preying on people during hard economic times.

Another STG44 turned up (in Los Angeles, CA no less) for a $200 gift card

http://bearingarms.com/nuts-30000-stg-44-turned-into-ca-gun-buyback-for-200-gift-card/

22Shooter

Feb 5, 2013

L/H Savage Man

L/H Savage Bolt Ation
    Dec 30, 2012
    Can I turn in gang members & drug dealing criminals the root of the crime problems. Not legal law abiding firearm owners. I'm sure they would say sorry no leave the criminals alone!

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    I went last Saturday in laurel and cleaned up! but I was selling:D made $1050 on scrap metal and bought a vz with 1/2 the gift cards. I am going to landover this Saturday to see if I can do it all over again:)

Attachments

• naacpunnamed.jpg
      naacpunnamed.jpg
      64.7 KB · Views: 441

shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes
    I went last Saturday in laurel and cleaned up! but I was selling:D made $1050 on scrap metal and bought a vz with 1/2 the gift cards. I am going to landover this Saturday to see if I can do it all over again:)

Do you need a high capacity wallet to carry them?:lol2:

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    My favorite is the pricing they have set up:
    Shotguns and Rifles - $50.00 Handguns - $100.00 Automatics and Semi-Automatics - $150.00

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom