Classic just got a batch of Mosin 91/30's for $99!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    To piss off Yellowsled, let's all post pics of the deliveryman, the unopened package, our reactions, etc.... BUT NO RIFLE PICS:lol2:

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Mine listed C&R FFLs as well....pretty scary, because I think it would've let me ship to them as well!

CasualObserver

Who Observes the Observer
    Apr 27, 2012
    Maryland Born Now in Vermont
    Mine listed C&R FFLs as well....pretty scary, because I think it would've let me ship to them as well!

Feel free so buy a few and have them sent to me.... I'll give them a good home.

On a serious note, this has been their set up since they redid their website earlier this year. Some have complained, but to no avail (there have been other discussions here). I think you can only see them if you are logged in as a dealer and or C&R holder so it isn't out there for the world to see, but it is available for other FFLs to see. At least from what I remember when I looked at it a little harder a few months ago.

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    Feel free so buy a few and have them sent to me.... I'll give them a good home.

On a serious note, this has been their set up since they redid their website earlier this year. Some have complained, but to no avail (there have been other discussions here). I think you can only see them if you are logged in as a dealer and or C&R holder so it isn't out there for the world to see, but it is available for other FFLs to see. At least from what I remember when I looked at it a little harder a few months ago.

You are right. I just sent them my FFL yesterday, and while I was waiting for them to add my FFL to their list I typed in my state, city, and zip code and nothing came up. You can only see other FFL's if you have one on file. After they added my FFL I could see one other guy in my neighborhood who has one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom