• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    I miss a few days and probably some good stuff. Only thing I have to add is if Bama is gone he's riled feather's before, I believe, if nothing else I owe him for getting me into silver @ $14.50 , in person he is trustworthy and honest.

Yup,, what "ironpony" said...

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Clowns...why'd it have to be clowns :rolleyes:

They creep me out, but I have to admit, it was weird seeing you post without it.

Still creepy though...:o

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    bama got a 1 week ban and came back as Worst nightmare. Got found out after stirring the pot and got a perma-ban on both accounts.

BlackBart came back as GodofVice and was found out and got banned again.

So what was Bama's initial offense?

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Where have you been. It's being talked about in 2,649 different threads. You have to log on a little more often. :innocent0

Since some of us don't live on here, a simple answer to Shamr0ck's question would have been the polite response. I'm curious myself.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    So what was Bama's initial offense?

Posted something on the Kate Upton thread, post disappeared, thread got locked, Bama banned for a week, he created another account and stirred the pot, earned a perma ban for not taking his medicine. Hopefully the rest of us children learned something and will be better behaved because of it.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Outrider, well said in your original message.

I am not big on posting controversial posts or over reacting to the day in and day out happenings. So, I will join all who appreciate the work and decisions of the admins.
    If one gets banned, I suppose they do deserve so. As for me, I frequent here for the main purpose of fighting the Biggest Foe I know next to the devil. That foe is not fellow members, or trolls ( if there are trolls, Ban the sh out of the low life scum) The foe as we know them, are those either rich enough or powerful enough to affect law, policy and mentality of jerks in Government and society who ruin life for real Americans and real free people of the world by taking away our rights whether it be 2A or forced Obamacare or face stiff fines etc.

Our goal here should be fighting those SOB's not any fighting between members here. My .02 is if one wants to be a member here, they should be prepared to be on the same team and conduct themselves as such. If they cannot refrain from voicing opinions, posts, or poisonous philosophies contrary to preserving our 2A rights, then the forum is better without their kind. Ban to your heart's content, Mods.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    This, too

Outrider, well said in your original message.

I am not big on posting controversial posts or over reacting to the day in and day out happenings. So, I will join all who appreciate the work and decisions of the admins.
    If one gets banned, I suppose they do deserve so. As for me, I frequent here for the main purpose of fighting the Biggest Foe I know next to the devil. That foe is not fellow members, or trolls ( if there are trolls, Ban the sh out of the low life scum) The foe as we know them, are those either rich enough or powerful enough to affect law, policy and mentality of jerks in Government and society who ruin life for real Americans and real free people of the world by taking away our rights whether it be 2A or forced Obamacare or face stiff fines etc.

Our goal here should be fighting those SOB's not any fighting between members here. My .02 is if one wants to be a member here, they should be prepared to be on the same team and conduct themselves as such. If they cannot refrain from voicing opinions, posts, or poisonous philosophies contrary to preserving our 2A rights, then the forum is better without their kind. Ban to your heart's content, Mods.

Well said, as well.

tomgreco

Ammo addict
    Sep 17, 2009
    Indian Head, MD
    giphy.gif

^^^ LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members