• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • My Toy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2008
    Westminster
    It is being suggested that existing 80% could be engraved with a serial number on it’s blank metal plate but how do you address the issue where some builders have already utilized the plate for their own unique marking? If the retroactive serial number idea becomes law I guess the builders that already engraved their project are just SOL.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Wow. Sen west “why were you totally absent on the bills that make stealing firearms a felony!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letmeoutpax

Nov 12, 2013
    St. Mary's
    It is being suggested that existing 80% could be engraved with a serial number on it’s blank metal plate but how do you address the issue where some builders have already utilized the plate for their own unique marking? If the retroactive serial number idea becomes law I guess the builders that already engraved their project are just SOL.

They have not written any verbiage about this; we don't know if they would require the SN to be nicely centered on the side. AR lowers still have plenty of room for some .06" high text somewhere. I don't know anything about Poly80s but engraving them seems a little trickier.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates

They have not written any verbiage about this; we don't know if they would require the SN to be nicely centered on the side. AR lowers still have plenty of room for some .06" high text somewhere. I don't know anything about Poly80s but engraving them seems a little trickier.

MSP would probably re-write it in COMAR anyway.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Thank you to all patriots who spent the day in Annapolis testifying for our rights. You all are my hero’s this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I think I *might've* convinced some of the mommies to stay. I came up to several of them, told them thank you for your perspective, but respectfully please stay and listen to our testimonies as this bill will send us to jail.

'Twas great sharing the front row w/you today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom