• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Someone posted up tax returns that showed the majority of the board members received zero salaries. What other types of compensation can the board members tap into? Not arguing, just asking out of ignorance.
    You ever wonder about the little coincidence that the guy who owns PNTC is on the board and how the NRA keeps holding championships over there?

It's certainly not everyone on the board, but it's not no one.

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    You ever wonder about the little coincidence that the guy who owns PNTC is on the board and how the NRA keeps holding championships over there?

It's certainly not everyone on the board, but it's not no one.

Double ditto and it's pretty common for board members to be board members for several companies and they make deals internally between businesses.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    This one kinda puts folks in a hard place. I’d like to not renew. But the range i am a member of requires NRA membership.

The range is really nice, and suits the family properly. It’s usually easy to get our own bay when shooting pistol/rifle on short range targets.

I’ll re-up, but hold my nose while doing it.

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    sadly, the left has effectively trolled NRA members and their fiscal responsibility.

I do not condone WLP actions, but by defunding the NRA we have list the biggest dog in the fight, and those who would take the rights that "shall not be infringed" know this.

Less membership dues = less money to fight legal battles = less rights, which for some reason we still have to defend in court.

the longer the NRA stalls in de-throning WLP, the worse it will get. He has outlived his effectiveness.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    This is the case with many folks. Many ranges require NRA membership. I’d prefer if they allowed NRA ILA or some state gun rights organization membership.

Wayne sucks. He’s an out of touch anachronism. If he cared AND he was in touch, he’d acknowledge that by doing the honorable thing and moving on. His house needs a housecleaning...he should take his cronies with him.

Guess that’s never gonna happen.

Fedora

Dec 16, 2018
    Less membership dues = less money to fight legal battles = less rights, which for some reason we still have to defend in court.

All the money didn't go to fight legal battles, did it? So that's the rub.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Yeah, Wayne and crew are slurping caviar and eating lobster and tenderloin whilst us paying peons get tube steak and beans.

He’s toast. Anything that can be done to expedite same is a GOOD THING. .

That gutter slut MadCow is toasting the “implosion” of NRA now.

Ole Wayne’s ego gonna be the undoing of what could and should be one of the most powerful political organizations IN THE WORLD.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom