MoCO: two home invasions in two days (Wheaton & Bethesda)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    Just another week in Montgomery County (so far) . . .

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...on-police-say/2012/01/11/gIQAoRN3qP_blog.html

A housekeeper was tied up and sexually assaulted and a mother and teenage son were tied up during a home invasion in Bethesda early Wednesday morning that Montgomery County police say involves the same suspect as in a home invasion Tuesday in Wheaton. . . . .

The article has a photo of a suspect, and more details . . .

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Thankfully the assailant didn't have a gun because he didn't have a concealed carry permit and open carry is illegal in MD. :sarcasm:

olebess

Jan 11, 2011
    MontCo
    Thanks for posting this. I hadn't heard about it. My neighborhood's been hit a few times in the last few months with smash and grabs. The MontCo cops occassionally do drive throughs, but I hardly think that's helped. The home invasion is a concerning escalation. This area is such a target rich environment -- I'm probably the only one on my street who owns firearms. And the punks know it. I think I need a big dog to go along with my 500.

ViperRy

May 26, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    There is a picture of the perp out now.. I hope this POS gets whats coming to him.

On another note, Bethesda gun hating libs are getting a taste of what its like outside of their utopia. Let's see another street poll in Bethesda regarding guns where those basket cases say "why would anyone need a gun in Maryland, there's no crime here".

atreeves

Apr 6, 2011
    Hey guys, I know many of you are already aware, but since I was working an incident yesterday, I thought I'd pass along some details.

Another home invasion occurred yesterday morning (1-13-12) at approx. 0630 in Temple Hills at a single family home. Woman was warming up her car for work when she noticed a suspicious male approaching. She started to return back into her house when the male pulled a firearm and forced his way into the house behind her.

The woman and her family (5 in total, including 3 children) were ziptied and held inside for approx. 2.5hrs while he sexually assaulted the woman. A neighbor eventually went to check on her (I don't have exact details as to why) and she met him at the door. I'm told as he was asking her if everything was okay she motioned behind the door and as the man realized something was wrong he started to back away and a voice from behind the door yelled that if he called the police, the intruder would kill the woman's little girl.

Thankfully the man did go call the police. The intruder fled shortly after the man left the door, taking the woman's car (which has since been found). Woman and her family are all physically okay.

Obviously the woman got a look at the guy and I haven't heard if its a match for the "Montgomery Attacker" yet.

Tactics

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    Happy to be Here
    "this is not the person we know"

Are you kidding me? This guy has a record the size of Alaska. How in the hell is this guy allowed to roam the streets? Glad he got caught, now the only sexual assault he'll see will be behind bars.

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    "this is not the person we know"

Are you kidding me? This guy has a record the size of Alaska. How in the hell is this guy allowed to roam the streets? Glad he got caught, now the only sexual assault he'll see will be behind bars.

A woman who identified herself as Ray's aunt but declined to give her name said she went to a police news conference to learn more about the accusations against her nephew.

Guess she really didnt know him then

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom