• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SungJunKim

R.I.P.
    Dec 25, 2009
    Political correctness will kill us!!!

If crimes and terrorism are committed by a certain group of people its not racism or profiling its the law of probability.......F**K Haji!! :envy:

jaypark

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 29, 2009
    peoples republic of MOCO
    how do you really feel

ummm I feel like the color orange reminds me of sadness and that the clouds in all their darkness represent something beyond my comprehension.... and that g-damm neighbors dog just made the final wrong move eating my herb garden.....

ok I'm better

new fertilizer

gotta see the positive in life

Ethan83

Ultimate Member
    Jan 8, 2009
    Baltimoreish
    Islamic is one who practices Islam as an individual choice of beliefs.

Islamists is a fundamentalist Islamic revivalist movement generally characterized by moral conservatism and the literal interpretation of the Koran and the attempt to implement Islamic values in all aspects of life upon everyone.

DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE???

Touche, I was unaware of that discrepancy. But still, even being Islamist is still not a crime. Perhaps a threat? Perhaps. But, I still don't want our government getting to decide who is a "terrorist" outside of actual criminal activity. Janet Napolitano and Joe Biden have already declared me to be a terrorist, so I don't think the concern is unfounded. I'd rather have liberty than security, so sue me.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    38,000 Cops protecting and serving about 8.4 Million in NYC alone but NYPD also covers Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn and Staten Island for abour another 7 Million. Not to mention the commuters from Jersey and Conn plus how many millions of tourist daily.

Don't forget NYC is home to the biggest organized crimes groups like the Mafia, Mob, Russians, Chinese Tongs, MS13, Crips, Bloods, Jamacians, Columbians, Home Grown NYC Gangs plus the Wall Street Bankers and Federal Reserve Bank of NY.

Add terrorists and foreign agents running around and suddenly the 38,000 of New York's Finest is very out numbered on a daily basis.

A little G-2 may be a very good thing to gain some advantage for the good guys.

DCSCO

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2008
    Frederick County
    HUCK.."Don't forget NYC is home to the biggest organized crimes groups like the Mafia, Mob, Russians, Chinese Tongs, MS13, Crips, Bloods, Jamacians, Columbians, Home Grown NYC Gangs plus the Wall Street Bankers and Federal Reserve Bank of NY."

Who protects them from the intel folks shutting them down?

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    HUCK.."Don't forget NYC is home to the biggest organized crimes groups like the Mafia, Mob, Russians, Chinese Tongs, MS13, Crips, Bloods, Jamacians, Columbians, Home Grown NYC Gangs plus the Wall Street Bankers and Federal Reserve Bank of NY."

Who protects them from the intel folks shutting them down?

Yo, you like Frank Freaking Serpico or summthin'? Youse don't wanna know. Furgittaboutit, Capice?:cool:

jaypark

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 29, 2009
    peoples republic of MOCO
    there are two faces of NYPD intell... the covert side referenced here and I wont comment much on that and the overt side which randomly shows up in force with helos, caravans of SUV's etc at highly public sites .....

they do a fantastic job and real intell ops... you'll never hear about.... sleep tight :)

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    10 years ago NY had 2 skyscrapers fall to the ground and over 3000 people MURDERED by Extremists. I see there are some people who have forgotten that. Below is a reminder!!!

I guess there are still numbnuts out there who believe we're safer with out the police. These are the people who are preventing another 9/11 and the best you can do is Nazi rhetoric.

you disgust me :mad54:[/SIZE]

Why is it that there are always only two choices when these discussions arise?.....No Police OR an absurd omnipresent Police force that focuses on the intimidation of your average citizen and increasingly approaches that of a Police State?

Isn't it possible that there's some other position that balances Liberty/Freedom with Safety?

Notionally isn't that the very same argument we use in the promotion of 2A and CCW?

FPS, this isn't directed at you and I only bring it up because I hear this same argument time and time again.....1 or 0....Total Gov or No Gov....

BTW we all know that there's no amount of police that would have prevented 9/11.

9/11 was 100% a problem with Immigration/Naturalization/Visa's and our open borders.

Solve the problem with allowing people into our country (illegally or temp/visiting) and we solve our problem with Terrorism.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    FPS, this isn't directed at you and I only bring it up because I hear this same argument time and time again.....1 or 0....Total Gov or No Gov....

BTW we all know that there's no amount of police that would have prevented 9/11.

9/11 was 100% a problem with Immigration/Naturalization/Visa's and our open borders.

Solve the problem with allowing people into our country (illegally or temp/visiting) and we solve our problem with Terrorism.

+1 :thumbsup:

Nowadays its local police and intell thats been prevents smaller scale attacks. we still have the problem with domestic terrorism. It appears the problem in Norway that clues were spread along a time period of 2 years but not one bit on it.

Like the Unibomber, he published his manifesto but online but local and national LEO's never picked up on it. All it takes is a proactive cop to save lives.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    +1 :thumbsup:

Nowadays its local police and intell thats been prevents smaller scale attacks. we still have the problem with domestic terrorism. It appears the problem in Norway that clues were spread along a time period of 2 years but not one bit on it.

Like the Unibomber, he published his manifesto but online but local and national LEO's never picked up on it. All it takes is a proactive cop to save lives.

But wouldn't you agree that the attempts you're referring to are also principally external in nature?

Think about the turd from times sq? iirc he was a naturalized Paki?

The nut out in Wash/Ore they got in a quasi entrapment situation was also a foreigner.

The douchewaffles that were planning an attack on Ft Dix....yup....once again foreigners....or naturalized from middle eastern countries.

And the few other incidents that didn't involve middle easterners can almost 100% be attributed to acting out/retaliation against excessive government right?

Today we use the Gun of Gov to attempt to force Citizens to behave in a certain manner instead of our criminal code and police punishing people who actually do real/substantial harm to individuals or private property.

In any case the more Gov we create in an irrational attempt to further control citizens the more Citizens will lash out against excess gov.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    But wouldn't you agree that the attempts you're referring to are also principally external in nature?

Think about the turd from times sq? iirc he was a naturalized Paki?

The nut out in Wash/Ore they got in a quasi entrapment situation was also a foreigner.

The douchewaffles that were planning an attack on Ft Dix....yup....once again foreigners....or naturalized from middle eastern countries.

And the few other incidents that didn't involve middle easterners can almost 100% be attributed to acting out/retaliation against excessive government right?

Today we use the Gun of Gov to attempt to force Citizens to behave in a certain manner instead of our criminal code and police punishing people who actually do real/substantial harm to individuals or private property.

In any case the more Gov we create in an irrational attempt to further control citizens the more Citizens will lash out against excess gov.

I'm a Naturalized Citizen....I got my citizenship in 89 on my own. my parents got theirs in 87. I'm not exactly sure where you stand with Immigration and Naturalization. In the country I was born....there is a strong Islamic Extremist presence but I'm not Muslim. I'm also aware that US Hospitals recruit health care professionals from my country. So I'm not exactly sure what you mean?

There are other ways of fighting city hall without blowing up city hall (ie OK City). Look what progress the Tea Party has made

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    Now the tinfoil hat mafia is now free to attack any proactive police measures to protect the US :)[/QUOTE]

Of course they would....I hadn't said anything b/c I'm just seeing which morons is going to reply with Nazi rhetoric

10 years ago NY had 2 skyscrapers fall to the ground and over 3000 people MURDERED by Extremists. I see there are some people who have forgotten that. Below is a reminder!!!

I guess there are still numbnuts out there who believe we're safer with out the police. These are the people who are preventing another 9/11 and the best you can do is Nazi rhetoric.

you disgust me :mad54:
    Are you saying that NY PD would have prevented this with their intelligence efforts focused in NYC?

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    I'm a Naturalized Citizen....I got my citizenship in 89 on my own. my parents got theirs in 87. I'm not exactly sure where you stand with Immigration and Naturalization. In the country I was born....there is a strong Islamic Extremist presence but I'm not Muslim. I'm also aware that US Hospitals recruit health care professionals from my country. So I'm not exactly sure what you mean?

There are other ways of fighting city hall without blowing up city hall (ie OK City). Look what progress the Tea Party has made

To be clear i don't believe foreigners should be allowed in the us unless they can demonstrate that they are suitable candidates/no history of anti us/freedom behavior

Wrt non citizens that do not have a right to be here the burden is on them to prove/justify why we should trust them to come to us.....time to raise the bar really high

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Maybe some of the more agressive leo's in the group can explain to me how they can justify/resolve the rather extreme measures that ny and other cities have taken with the principle function of gov....which is to protect and preserve freedom, liberty and private property rights

We all know that the police have no duty to protect according to our legal system.....and the police dont generally prevent crime but rather pick up the pieces

Can you give us a guess on what percentage of your job actually supports the protectio of liberty, freedom and private property rights?

This isnt anti leo but rather a suggestion that we need a lot less of it refocused on defence of liberty, freedom and private property rights

KMK1862

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2010
    York County, PA
    Hey, quit knocking this tried and true method of police work. The Gestapo used this to great success.

I did not intend for this post to be a smack at LEO's and I appologize if that's how it sounded. I was, however, making a reference to a true historic fact.

Good investigative work is one thing, but neighbors tattling on each other really bothers me. It's too easy to let other emotions and past differences rear their ugly heads, diverting resources that could be better used elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom