• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ethan83

Ultimate Member
    Jan 8, 2009
    Baltimoreish
    Really? ...Really?

Stuff like this makes me feel bad for the LEOs on this board that take themselves and their jobs seriously.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Sorry you dont understand his strategy? You cite some website that looks like real research... espouse it as the absolute truth to substantiate a belief in neonazi police state tactics and then when called on the mats.... claim a cognitive disorder or lack of IQ... classic libtard but now full circle to the tinfoil hat mafia

FYI I have an incomplete list and as a 'sacred' keeper I feel I should have that full list? and I'm sitting with one of the first arriving aliens and he's fresh off the UFO.... got the enhanced seating on the ship..... and he kinda needs it for the higher ups

Jay, are you seriously going to make an attempt to claim that NYPD hasn't screwed up on a collosal scale?

Come on man....when you go down this road you lose any benefit of the doubt that may have existed.....this is the problem....little or no accountability.

Raiding the same home more than 50 times since 2002?

Abner Louima

Amadou Dialla

The list goes on and on and on

Not even CHAD would let you shove a plunger up his ass :lol2:

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Really? ...Really?

Stuff like this makes me feel bad for the LEOs on this board that take themselves and their jobs seriously.

Yeah the serious ones are all members of the LEO's for Hoes Society (Cops for Legal Prostution)

Lets not forget the Crack for COPs Chapter too...

jaypark

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 29, 2009
    peoples republic of MOCO
    Jay, are you seriously going to make an attempt to claim that NYPD hasn't screwed up on a collosal scale?

Come on man....when you go down this road you lose any benefit of the doubt that may have existed.....this is the problem....little or no accountability.

first off congrats on the 'list' promotion

and as for intell you have no idea... it shows... and you referred to yourself as a 'retard' and this is ... well ..... obvious...

did a counter terrorism class with those boys and you wont hear about what they do so no

google

or NY times

or Wash Post

or Clandestine HomoTimes

Sorry.... when you got the goods ... come strong... if not ... dont come at all

and I did get the update on the 'list' and again .... congrats Sir Tinfoil.... congrats

Ethan83

Ultimate Member
    Jan 8, 2009
    Baltimoreish
    Thanks for making it that much harder for ignorant-peon-citizens like myself to respect the badge. I couldn't imagine any more respectable LEOs than many of those found on this board, and they all ought to be ashamed of you. Unbelievable...

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    first off congrats on the 'list' promotion

and as for intell you have no idea... it shows... and you referred to yourself as a 'retard' and this is ... well ..... obvious...

did a counter terrorism class with those boys and you wont hear about what they do so no

google

or NY times

or Wash Post

or Clandestine HomoTimes

Sorry.... when you got the goods ... come strong... if not ... dont come at all

and I did get the update on the 'list' and again .... congrats Sir Tinfoil.... congrats

Seriously Jay, when you behave like a complete Child complete with grammar, punctuation and content to match do you think it makes people respect you and your position More or Less?

I can pretty much guarantee that you're driving the Respect/Trust meter in the negative direction.....but then again you'll probably come back with another illegible childlike response to ridicule which will do nothing but come across as yet another reason why we should be concerned....I think ultimately what you've shown is that you really don't care what Citizens think

If you're going to claim to be professional/respectful/worthy of our trust/respect then ACT the part.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Seriously Jay, when you behave like a complete Child complete with grammar, punctuation and content to match do you think it makes people respect you and your position More or Less?

I can pretty much guarantee that you're driving the Respect/Trust meter in the negative direction.....but then again you'll probably come back with another illegible childlike response to ridicule which will do nothing but come across as yet another reason why we should be concerned....I think ultimately what you've shown is that you really don't care what Citizens think

If you're going to claim to be professional/respectful/worthy of our trust/respect then ACT the part.

OH SNAP, JAY! He really busted you good.

Bad Cop, No Doughnut

jaypark

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 29, 2009
    peoples republic of MOCO

adapting to the level of cognition of the reader.... thus you

You and the other TFM never respected LE to begin with and to claim so it an outright lie. This is evidenced by your numerous posts and your psychotic fantasy of the grand conspiracy of which I'm supposed to be a contributor of (however it does not exist). If you did respect LE, you'd politely ask 'hey LE's is there a grand conspiracy' or 'are you pro 2A' or 'I dont understand why tac teams are used' but no, you've come up with your agenda, have your own 'facts' per google and come to conclusions without real world experience. In the courts, your delusions equal nada however real world training, knowledge and experience do count. Also any haphazard understanding of the USC and MD Law really equal nada as well.... just ask a lawyer or a cop or a Judge for that matter.

All this said, I attended a class on the Hercules program of NYPD intell, their overt saturation team. I had mixed feelings and thought that it would not work in DC based on the fact that LE is already represented in so many agencies. My opinions were put in a position paper and was part of a greater collaboration of local, state and federal entities and thus we have no such unit.

Here endith the lession. I'm 10-8

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    adapting to the level of cognition of the reader.... thus you

You and the other TFM never respected LE to begin with and to claim so it an outright lie. This is evidenced by your numerous posts and your psychotic fantasy of the grand conspiracy of which I'm supposed to be a contributor of (however it does not exist). If you did respect LE, you'd politely ask 'hey LE's is there a grand conspiracy' or 'are you pro 2A' or 'I dont understand why tac teams are used' but no, you've come up with your agenda, have your own 'facts' per google and come to conclusions without real world experience

Jay, I guess you're back to the One or Zero, you're either with me or against me rationalization of your job.

The simple fact remains that myself and a great many others are not Pro or Anti LEO, we're rather Pro Liberty and Freedom.

That isn't Anti Cop but rather Anti Excessive Gov/LEO.

When you resort to the Alinsky tactic of Ridicule and implicit attempts at intimidation through childish behavior you're not furthering the notion that you're worthy or deserving of our trust or confidence.

The simple fact is that the vast majority of us simply want to lead our lives without excess government/leo intruding in our lives and accidentally kicking in our doors due to wrong addresses, sticking GPS tracking devices on our private property and a host of other Nanny State tactics.

At the end of the day you're either Pro Liberty/Freedom and Limited Constitutional Gov or you support excess Gov......based upon your own words its becoming clear that you're an advocate of the former not so much the latter

In the courts, your delusions equal nada however real world training, knowledge and experience do count. Also any haphazard understanding of the USC and MD Law really equal nada as well.... just ask a lawyer or a cop or a Judge for that matter.

All this said, I attended a class on the Hercules program of NYPD intell, their overt saturation team. I had mixed feelings and thought that it would not work in DC based on the fact that LE is already represented in so many agencies. My opinions were put in a position paper and was part of a greater collaboration of local, state and federal entities and thus we have no such unit.

Here endith the lession. I'm 10-8

Jay, you keep going back to examples of Excess Runaway Government to justify what you believe/what you do.

The simple fact of the matter is that the vast majority of people WANT small, limited Police Depts that are responsive to real problems without being omnipresent and a social/financial burden on Citizens......we want Police that are part of the community not a military force.....if you want to be part of a military force then maybe you should join US Mil.

jaypark

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 29, 2009
    peoples republic of MOCO
    Jay, you keep going back to examples of Excess Runaway Government to justify what you believe/what you do.

The simple fact of the matter is that the vast majority of people WANT small, limited Police Depts that are responsive to real problems without being omnipresent and a social/financial burden on Citizens......we want Police that are part of the community not a military force.....if you want to be part of a military force then maybe you should join US Mil.

on majority what are you basing this on seriously? the guys at the gun store are usually of this sentiment but facts are that PG, MC and Balt run the politics here and consequently run LE management. As I've said before, as a cop that runs ops all over DC region I have a problem with PGPD mandatory use of EST for all SW's so I dont use em. This is an example of how one person uses logic and good threat assessment to avoid bad outcomes.

As for military, I'm too old, and winding down a public safety career and looking forward to my private sector opportunities. I have had a great time in LE and dont regret the ops I've been part of, the constant training, and especially the people who are just characters to say the least.

Lastly, when my dept or lets say the Attorney General's office need a position paper on gun laws, or even the Judiciary Commitee for that matter, I'm one of the guys they call. Last time it was regards to MD Ceasefire (the non prof not the MSP group) and legislation they wanted that they cleverly stated was a 'LE Protection Act' which would ban any gun capable of being equipped with a silencer. PG, MC, and Balt County PD's wrote a position paper which saved my alot of time and effort, not that I wouldnt gladly detail what they noted, to the effect of this act would in essence ban all firearms to include muskets and will have no impact on firearms related offenses or violent crime in MD. My point in all this, is I'm probably more likely on your side on most issues regarding 2A and I understand your frustration with LE as it appears to be represented in mass media but I will under no hesitation speak out as to what happens in the real day to day operational capacities of various units that I've been privileged to work with in a legion of venues.

Now if you will allow.... its raining.... the sky is falling accordingly and I'd like to get back to zombie preparation.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    on majority what are you basing this on seriously? the guys at the gun store are usually of this sentiment but facts are that PG, MC and Balt run the politics here and consequently run LE management. As I've said before, as a cop that runs ops all over DC region I have a problem with PGPD mandatory use of EST for all SW's so I dont use em. This is an example of how one person uses logic and good threat assessment to avoid bad outcomes.

Jay, do you realize that PG, MC and Balitimore are not the rest of the country?

We don't want the Police to "Run Ops". Stop us randomly without having overtly committed a crime and generally don't wan't precious hours of our lives not to mention our savings and possibly loved ones and pets sacrificed to the never ending/increasing "Fishing Expeditions" and outright overt incompetence that is increasing not decreasing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm the first one to acknowledge that there's an important job/role that Police fulfill....but increasingly there are more and more infringements on Liberty/Freedom/Property Rights and the never ending expansion of the "State"......does Gov exist to perform a limited and necessary function or do Citizens exist at the behest of Gov? Whats frightening is that increasingly we're moving towards the latter instead of the former.

Md is perennially the least free state in these united states and don't get me wrong, I can understand how someone that is exposed to perpetual shit can lose focus......but at the end of the day the big picture needs to be nothing less than Freedom, Liberty and Protection of Private Property.

As for military, I'm too old, and winding down a public safety career and looking forward to my private sector opportunities. I have had a great time in LE and dont regret the ops I've been part of, the constant training, and especially the people who are just characters to say the least.

I get that, personally never having been in US Mil is one of my own personal regrets....but quite frankly there wasn't a chance in hell I would have joined under Klinton..

Being someone that has never so much as received a speeding ticket I'm stunned at how many FUBAR incidence I've witnessed where Law Enforcement has just completely ****ED UP and trampled the Freedom and Liberty of individuals and families.....you get where I'm coming from Jay? This isn't a media thing....its personal experience......backed up by reports of LEO fubar.

When you throw in instances where NYPD have raided the wrong home more than 50 times in less than a decade you've got to say WTF?!?!?

Jay, I've lived and worked in NY, DC/Bloodymore and a pile of other places in these united states and never...NEVER have I encountered a group of LEO's that were more corrupt as a whole than that of NY's "Finest"...and frankly I don't blame all of them....they sometimes need to "Go Along" to "Get Along" and I get that....unfortunately its John Q Citizen like me that end up getting ****ed in the process.

Lastly, when my dept or lets say the Attorney General's office need a position paper on gun laws, or even the Judiciary Commitee for that matter, I'm one of the guys they call. Last time it was regards to MD Ceasefire (the non prof not the MSP group) and legislation they wanted that they cleverly stated was a 'LE Protection Act' which would ban any gun capable of being equipped with a silencer. PG, MC, and Balt County PD's wrote a position paper which saved my alot of time and effort, not that I wouldnt gladly detail what they noted, to the effect of this act would in essence ban all firearms to include muskets and will have no impact on firearms related offenses or violent crime in MD. My point in all this, is I'm probably more likely on your side on most issues regarding 2A and I understand your frustration with LE as it appears to be represented in mass media but I will under no hesitation speak out as to what happens in the real day to day operational capacities of various units that I've been privileged to work with in a legion of venues.

Now if you will allow.... its raining.... the sky is falling accordingly and I'd like to get back to zombie preparation.

Jay, If you stick up for 2A thats great....but if you're supporting 2A on one hand and ridiculing folks that stand up for Liberty/Freedom and Private Property Rights then at the end of the day are you actually part of the problem or are you part of the solution?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom