• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Does one exist?

Don't mean to come off as a conspiracy theorist, but this seems exactly like what the far left SJWs would do, in particular David Hogg:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hogg_(activist)

if David Hogg did not exist the supposed controversy over 3d printing code would still be an issue. David Hogg's main function is to tell every kid they are in the victim class, which is in the world of aggrievement/identity politics the left has created, is the golden ticket to social validity. Certain groups could not claim victim class, in Hogg's narrative now everyone can since everyone is a gun violence "survivor."

Unlike the accusers against Kavanaugh, who are politically motivated, there is no evidence that is what happened with Wilson. Anything is possible but I'd like to see what response to the charges Wilson makes before defending him at all.

Meryl Streep and the despicable left in Hollywood may feel comfortable defending, indeed applauding, people like Polanski, asserting some people are above the law, but I don't.

There are not enough facts, or even a response from Wilson out there.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Unlike the accusers against Kavanaugh, who are politically motivated, there is no evidence that is what happened with Wilson. Anything is possible but I'd like to see what response to the charges Wilson makes before defending him at all.

Meryl Streep and the despicable left in Hollywood may feel comfortable defending, indeed applauding, people like Polanski, asserting some people are above the law, but I don't.

There are not enough facts, or even a response from Wilson out there.

I want to know. I was ready to post that I will not support child abusers, but we need to hear and know more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom