• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    Awb bill hearing said to be scheduled for tomorrow. 2pm Senate

And moms can take gun type bill in house at 3pm.

Check it out. Call your Sen and reps.

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    Ironic it is on the date that so many good men died fighting a bad government.

Nobody

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Bill failed in committee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why cant we have politicians like this . Democrats were opposed as was a former Dover Police Chief

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    They still have up to June 30th to bring it back up. This was all politics, and was never thought to be able to be passed in that specific committee.

In his statement, Lavelle said Senate Majority Leader David McBride, a Democrat, and his leadership team intentionally chose to place the bill in a committee with Republican members who support gun rights.

They want to pin its demise on me for political gain in an election year. Sen. McBride could have assigned this bill to any committee — including his own Executive Committee. He did not. He chose this outcome so he and his caucus would not have to face a vote on the floor in the face of significant citizen opposition,” he said.

https://whyy.org/articles/delaware-assault-weapons-ban-fails-to-get-past-senate-committee/

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    that's the link i posted on another site. and someone quoted the exact same passage you did. great minds, i guess...

as of last check, i recall the d/r margin in the senate was was down to 1 or 2 in favor of the d's.

i hope this gets a lot of folks to open their eyes, especially folks who didn't think "it could happen here".

They still have up to June 30th to bring it back up. This was all politics, and was never thought to be able to be passed in that specific committee.

https://whyy.org/articles/delaware-assault-weapons-ban-fails-to-get-past-senate-committee/

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    im sure this will come back next year and probably each year after.

If I were a Delaware resident, id start buying each remaining item on my list asap. don't wait till its too late like many Maryland residents did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom