• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    BEOOOOOOOOO! Thanks for posting an inspirational shot from the Patriot Picket scrapbook!

We are developing a careful strategy, plus messaging for what is already an insane 2019 Leftist sh*tstorm.

Quality of action prioritized over quantity of action, always.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    It's illegal to smoke pot too. Well it was. Enough bad people ignored it and it's legal now.

In regards to ccw, the 2nd is perfectly clear. The laws are unconstitutional. It used to be legal to own people. Doesn't make it right.

I think oral sex is illegal in Maryland , not sure I know where I am going with that I guess I just wanted to post it . :innocent0

Deersniper

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 24, 2013
    Because the Left gets a pass. Our side tries this and we get hauled off and made an example of. You keep saying you’re not advocating illegal activity and then you advocate for illegal activity. (Riots)
    SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I read correctly the slogan is "more patriots than handcuffs"

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Need more people to show up to make a difference.

I prefer the angry mob technique. Peaceful protests do nothing.

Should have turned into a riot when they arrested the peaceful gun law protesters for stepping off the sidewalk.

Okay tough guy. Go flex those keyboard muscles somewhere else. Bye.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Did I read correctly the slogan is "more patriots than handcuffs"

That refers back to the arrest of me and my brother (and everyone else with us threatened with arrest) for demonstrating peacefully on A PUBLIC SIDEWALK while not impeding the public in any way.

“More Patriots Than You Have Handcuffs” is our battle cry to NEVER be pushed from a public sidewalk with a 2nd Amendment message when the 1st Amendment enshrines that right !

Attachments

• 9B60E6D4-BE15-499F-AAFE-9543B8DDC2A0.jpg
      9B60E6D4-BE15-499F-AAFE-9543B8DDC2A0.jpg
      46.8 KB · Views: 329
    • AEEE618A-B5BA-4187-B1D6-B8E9F09735B4.jpg
      AEEE618A-B5BA-4187-B1D6-B8E9F09735B4.jpg
      79.8 KB · Views: 328
    Last edited:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    That refers back to the arrest of me and my brother (and everyone else with us threatened with arrest) for demonstrating peacefully on A PUBLIC SIDEWALK while not impeding the public in any way.

“More Patriots Than You Have Handcuffs” is our battle cry to NEVER be pushed from a public sidewalk with a 2nd Amendment message while the 1st Amendment that enshrines that right !

PERMIT ME TO ILLUSTRATE​

The Maryland Crown Council were angered by the continual presence and insolence of the common peasants such that they took to the secret underground passage to get to their chambers.

thomas-nast-political-cartoon-depicting-new-york-city-chamberlain-cwaynf.jpg

At one point it was alleged that they sent a swarm of their officers to make an example of the freemen that they apprised were the ringleaders of this scurrilous plot which caused such vexation and turmoil in their midst.

tweeds-irish-masters.jpg

Finally, the General Assembly were free to attain their Crown Chambers unmolested to deliberate...

skeleton_A_DEAD_FAILURE_THOMAS_NAST.jpg

...And elicit testimony and such diversions from the serfs as to be pleasant to their company...

TammanyHall.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom