• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeganrocks

Feb 5, 2012
    Howard County, MD
    I was told not yet from 2A. My only reference is looking at it from the mdsp website and thats a lousy way of looking at a list. Searching seems horrible. I always search for ruger but can never remember the sturm part. I can't even tell if it even got updated at all. Lousy usability for a web page.

Rob43

Feb 14, 2012
    Bethesda MD
    Anyone know if these made it on the list yesterday?

I was told not yet from 2A. My only reference is looking at it from the mdsp website and thats a lousy way of looking at a list. Searching seems horrible. I always search for ruger but can never remember the sturm part. I can't even tell if it even got updated at all. Lousy usability for a web page.

I just got off the phone with Andy at Engage Armament in Kensington MD to see if the transfer of my SR22 was going as planned. I asked him if he had heard any news about the SR22 becoming LEGAL to sell in MD, Andy told me it went on the list yesterday (23rd) & it's now legal to sell. I told him I'd just checked the list (link below) & the SR22 wasn't on it yet, Andy said not to worry, the "Jenkins" lady had approved it; or something to that effect.

EDIT: The Ruger SR22 is now on the list !

http://www.mdsp.org/Organization/Su...n/HandgunRoster/HandgunModels.aspx?manu=18140

Good luck,
    Rob.

Smacduff99

Feb 17, 2012
    West Virginia

07g35xnick

Feb 28, 2012
    Mount airy md
    I just put paperwork on mine today! Much nicer compared to my walther p22. hope to shoot it by next week.
    atlantic in silver spring has a bunch at a great price surprisingly

jmcgonig

Jan 18, 2012
    Germantown, MD
    The one in Rockville had a few - one was even from the first batch that said "PISTOL" on it. Owner said they've been hoarding them for them to be legal to sell.

SamW

Apr 2, 2007
    Western Md
    "I just got off the phone with Andy at Engage Armament in Kensington MD to see if the transfer of my SR22 was going as planned. I asked him if he had heard any news about the SR22 becoming LEGAL to sell in MD, Andy told me it went on the list yesterday (23rd) & it's now legal to sell. I told him I'd just checked the list (link below) & the SR22 wasn't on it yet, Andy said not to worry, the "Jenkins" lady had approved it; or something to that effect.

EDIT: The Ruger SR22 is now on the list !"

Thanks Rob. Now to try and locate one.

Rob43

Feb 14, 2012
    Bethesda MD
    "I just got off the phone with Andy at Engage Armament in Kensington MD to see if the transfer of my SR22 was going as planned. I asked him if he had heard any news about the SR22 becoming LEGAL to sell in MD, Andy told me it went on the list yesterday (23rd) & it's now legal to sell. I told him I'd just checked the list (link below) & the SR22 wasn't on it yet, Andy said not to worry, the "Jenkins" lady had approved it; or something to that effect.

EDIT: The Ruger SR22 is now on the list !"

Thanks Rob. Now to try and locate one.

Next time try reading before you post, my NEW Ruger SR22 is being TRANSFERRED from VA.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom