• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Non taken :thumbsup: I've never been described at "lady-like" I'm more of a tomboy and prefer to NOT get dressed up or have to wear make-up!

I'm glad to see more women here. My 9 year old daughter LOVES to shoot and is now getting into the history of guns.....It's reassuring to know that there are women out there that enjoy guns as much as she does.

Kudos to the ladies, and I'll shoot with you anytime, anywhere!

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    August, I hope you wouldn't consider yourself a gentleman.............bein' that you made your wife shovel the drive. She probably got finished just in time to make you dinner!:innocent0:D

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    August, I hope you wouldn't consider yourself a gentleman.............bein' that you made your wife shovel the drive. She probably got finished just in time to make you dinner!:innocent0:D

I'm never gonna live this down. However, I would have not enjoyed visiting with our local EMS folks if I had tried to shovel.

Dinner was on me tonight. As will be breakfast, lunch, and dinner tomorrow. And I will do the dishes.....

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Good for you, stay in a free state.

I occasionally escape to Pennsylvania, from Marylandistan (It's a local joke about maryland's freedoms, or lack there of), to remember what freedom actually is.

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    I'm never gonna live this down. However, I would have not enjoyed visiting with our local EMS folks if I had tried to shovel.

Dinner was on me tonight. As will be breakfast, lunch, and dinner tomorrow. And I will do the dishes.....

somewhat redeemed..........................:D jk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom