Attachments

• 20210822_170630.jpg
      20210822_170630.jpg
      164.5 KB · Views: 220

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I gotta get off my ass and move that DPMS off the Amazon by later list.

Nice vids!

slyitry

Jul 28, 2009
    Thanks.........every bit of advice helps. I want to start shooting on the move with the airguns before live fire as to not waste expensive ammo.

shootnfishndorf

Mar 17, 2016
    Waldorf
    Thanks.........every bit of advice helps. I want to start shooting on the move with the airguns before live fire as to not waste expensive ammo.
    It is situational dependent...if you are training for competitions, I'm of no use, never competed. Just shooting on the LE side...you appear to be competent in handling and transitioning...practice is all it is....smooth is fast...a second weapon is the fastest reload...reload behind cover if available...if not...keep moving. I haven't shot live ammo in quite some time but getting trigger time in is important...at this point, I actually prefer the airsoft and pellet/bb over live fire....back yard or indoor is always available. I appreciate your postings. Keep'm coming.

Sent from my Armor 8 using Tapatalk

JKrew

Jul 2, 2008
    Slyitry, thanks for the inspiration! I used to be into airsoft before getting real firearms, but then hadn't really touched my airsoft since in the 10+ years. After seeing your posts I decided to try out my airsoft USP (KWA brand) and set up a little range in my garage.

Compared to a real USP, the trigger pull is very slightly lighter, and the slide and recoil are obviously lighter, but everything else is almost the same. It is nice practice for sight alignment and quickly hitting the targets. The benefit is the price for propane and BBs is negligible compared to 9mm.

shootnfishndorf

Mar 17, 2016
    Waldorf
    Slyitry, thanks for the inspiration! I used to be into airsoft before getting real firearms, but then hadn't really touched my airsoft since in the 10+ years. After seeing your posts I decided to try out my airsoft USP (KWA brand) and set up a little range in my garage.

Compared to a real USP, the trigger pull is very slightly lighter, and the slide and recoil are obviously lighter, but everything else is almost the same. It is nice practice for sight alignment and quickly hitting the targets. The benefit is the price for propane and BBs is negligible compared to 9mm.
    Agreed.....

https://youtu.be/RUZ7i7hI-y0

Sent from my Armor 8 using Tapatalk

bgoodsoil

Aug 24, 2020
    I love the DPMS. I got tired of the co2 dropoff and ran a paintball tank to a dummy cartridge. With the 300 round mag on it shoots forever. I couldn't tell you how many thousands of rounds I've put through this thing over the last year.

One thing I don't like about it is the weight of the trigger. Mine is 10.5". I shoot it with my middle finger because of how tired my index finger gets from shooting hundreds of times.

I also didn't like the stock. I feel like I can't get a cheek weld because of how low it is. I attached an aluminum bar to the back as a drop down and it's comfy now.

i-5cw5bmR-M.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom