SecureIt Gun Storage 10% off This Weekend!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    For any of you that are considering new/extra gun storage SecureIt is offering 10% off this weekend from their entire website. They make quality storage but a bit pricey. I am considering getting the Agile 52.

You will need to enter your email with them at the website to receive the offer. I got the email today with the sale code.

Raiderjack23

MDS Supporter
    Jul 10, 2020
    Carroll County
    For anyone interested Secure-it seems to be finally having a real sale. The Agile 52 is $499. This is $100 cheaper than it was when I bought one in 2019.

https://www.secureitgunstorage.com/

"Help Us Move & Save Up To $500 Off Sitewide:
    That means absolutely everything! Agiles™, Answers™ Fast Boxes™ Gun Wall Kits, MilSpec Cabinets, and Gun Storage Accessories.

We're excited to announce that SecureIt will be shipping orders from multiple new locations throughout the United States beginning this fall. This will allow us to serve you with even faster shipping & handling for your gun safe products. In the meantime, we need to do some packing.
    "

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Is the back panel really louvered? It looks like light is passing through the slots in the back panel. Not sure how it keeps moisture out of the safe that way.

Raiderjack23

MDS Supporter
    Jul 10, 2020
    Carroll County
    It is louvered. Nice in that generic plastic bins can be added. The few SecureIt brand accessories that I bought were good quality but overly expensive.

I have my current case in my basement sitting up/off the concrete with a Goldenrod dehumidifier installed. That kept the humidity in the mid 50's as measured by an Elitech GSP-6 monitor.

I added a dehumidifier in the basement to get the area around 45% humidity. But everything I have read is 50% is fine

May be obvious . . . but the best thing is I didn't have to hire a crew to get it in my basement and if I move, I can easily take with me.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    For anyone interested Secure-it seems to be finally having a real sale. The Agile 52 is $499. This is $100 cheaper than it was when I bought one in 2019.

https://www.secureitgunstorage.com/

"Help Us Move & Save Up To $500 Off Sitewide:
    That means absolutely everything! Agiles™, Answers™ Fast Boxes™ Gun Wall Kits, MilSpec Cabinets, and Gun Storage Accessories.

We're excited to announce that SecureIt will be shipping orders from multiple new locations throughout the United States beginning this fall. This will allow us to serve you with even faster shipping & handling for your gun safe products. In the meantime, we need to do some packing.
    "

Did you get a free safe from them for posting this information?

Raiderjack23

MDS Supporter
    Jul 10, 2020
    Carroll County
    Nope. Just saw what I considered a good value and thought I’d share. Is that not the purpose of the Depot forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom