• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    If you tumble different sizes together, some will be trapped inside others depending on the caliber. Then you don't really have clean brass.

MifflinKid

Dec 30, 2010
    Howard County
    My wife saves all of the produce mesh bags for me. I have an entire collection of bags in a rainbow of colors and varying sizes. Some have a very fine 'weave' while others are so large that I can't put small cases, like 380 or 9mm, in them because they work their way out through the mesh holes.

I use them to 1. keep my case lots separated so I can track the number of times they have been loaded, and 2. clean different sized case in one cleaning session.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    My wife saves all of the produce mesh bags for me. I have an entire collection of bags in a rainbow of colors and varying sizes. Some have a very fine 'weave' while others are so large that I can't put small cases, like 380 or 9mm, in them because they work their way out through the mesh holes.

I use them to 1. keep my case lots separated so I can track the number of times they have been loaded, and 2. clean different sized case in one cleaning session.

exactly what I'm looking into these for.:thumbsup:

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I might be able to slide out to Family Dollar and Dollar Tree, this weekend. Want me to scout those?

I might have found a reusable resource for a bag, my wife buys these miniature oranges called cuties. I found the empty mesh bag in the trash this morning so I'll be trying it out when I get som small mix matched range pickups.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Well the little cuties bag seemed to work, 2) 44 Magnum and 3) 45ACP's in the bag. Threw it in with about 150) 9mm cases.
    Everything came out nice and clean.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      102.7 KB · Views: 42

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd