• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    since he got his thread locked on barfcom for supposedly "pimping his wares" by talking about his design and the production of a gsg-5 quick loader I invited the inventor to stop by our site to keep all the GSG-5 fiends on here updated

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    I got mine in the mail today AMAZING I have 6 mags for my 22/45 and that takes a while to load all six. Now done in seconds; bricks of .22lr will not last long now. :D :thumbsup:

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    I ****ING LOVE MINE. Expletive required.

It is the easiest thing ever for these guns. It's also great because it lets my 87 year old grandfather and my uncle with advanced MS load mags themselves and maintain independence.

The ONLY problem with them:
    After a few thousand rounds two little burrs will develope inside the loader near the ball bearing. These cause the loader to stop working. Unscrew the two halves, take a knife, remove the burrs and you're back in business.

Accordingly, you may want to pre-book your visit to the gunsmith for when you wear out your ejector/extractor :) (thanks again to Scott's Gunsmithing)

robdiao

Oct 7, 2010
    Charles County
    Someone let me use one at Myrtle Grove one time and it is very cool. I also have one on the way to me as a Karma winner so i am pretty happy about that! :D

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    I got one for my 22/45 MKIII a while back, and it works great. If you're looking for something for the 10/22 mags, the Butler Creek loader works very well with 10/22 factory mags, though it says that it's only for the BC Hotlips ones.

MH

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    I ****ING LOVE MINE. Expletive required.

It is the easiest thing ever for these guns. It's also great because it lets my 87 year old grandfather and my uncle with advanced MS load mags themselves and maintain independence.

The ONLY problem with them:
    After a few thousand rounds two little burrs will develope inside the loader near the ball bearing. These cause the loader to stop working. Unscrew the two halves, take a knife, remove the burrs and you're back in business.

Accordingly, you may want to pre-book your visit to the gunsmith for when you wear out your ejector/extractor :) (thanks again to Scott's Gunsmithing)

It help's when you work at Hafer's Gunsmithing ;) one of our industry partners as well.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    Someone let me use one at Myrtle Grove one time and it is very cool. I also have one on the way to me as a Karma winner so i am pretty happy about that! :D

Just ordered it off ebay :) will be paid for and shipped tomorrow I do believe!

It help's when you work at Hafer's Gunsmithing ;) one of our industry partners as well.

Lol, wait...there are jobs where I don't have to wade through people's excrement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom