• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    I think you guys might enjoy this video. It is on Full30.com which is an alternative to youtube. Some of the people there also have a channel on youtube, but their videos may first appear on Full30 (Milit. Arms Channel, Iraqveteran8888) Most of the content is too tactical for this baby boomer.

Anyway, the Forgotten Weapons guy presents very well. In this vid he talks about guns you may or may not have heard of. If this link does not work, go to htpp://Full30.com

https://www.full30.com/video/f9d1edb987945d57b86c18f87e2bbc4c

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Ian is a great guy. He did a video using one of my pistols and he couldn't have been better to deal with.

Cai

Jul 5, 2011
    Poolsville
    Ian is a great guy. He did a video using one of my pistols and he couldn't have been better to deal with.

Really?! Which one was yours if you don't mind me asking? I love this channel! There are just so many cool guns and historical videos. This channel is why I'm looking into a C&R.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    He's becoming one of my favorite online gun guys. Every video is a history lesson and his sense of humor is excellent.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    excellent videos and a wealth of info. reminds me of why i got into this hobby.

Sharp

Feb 21, 2015
    Calvert

Also curious if you don't mind. I've been watching his Youtube channel for at least two years now, he gets his hands on the most fascinating artifacts.

Also a fan of his newer work at InRange (along with Karl Kasarda). It has a pleasant fluctuation in topic, between weapon tests, reviews of period guns and gear, and military history.

LostSoul

Nugget Popper
    Oct 29, 2008
    Ho Co
    Been watching his Youtube channel (and now Full30) and reading his blog for a long time now, He's one of my go-to sources of internet entertainment. Well, the kind that doesn't involve midgets and lube...:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom