• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LostSoul

Nugget Popper
    Oct 29, 2008
    Ho Co
    I admit it. I'm a lazy ass. I don't feel like leafing through that thick-ass book looking for the answer to this...

If I send a rifle out for repairs, do I log it out as a "disposition" and log it back in under a new entry when it returns?

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Don't gunsmiths have to record incoming/outgoing firearms in their logs?

IMO, if another FFL is logging it in/out, I would record it in my log. Better safe than sorry.

Jul 1, 2012
    I'd just contact the people doing the work and see if they are going to log it in/out. If so, do the same. If not, don't.

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Legitimate gunsmiths do need a FFl and they will log your firearm in when they receive it and log it out when it goes back to you.
    I've had an early AH Fox out for restoration for some time now. logged it out of my book to the gunsmith, he logged it into his and I will log it back in mine when I get it back. He is in PA so maybe interstate comes into play.

crowleycr

Mar 4, 2012
    Lexington Park
    Each C&R license holder is assigned their own drone which flys over their house 24/7. Eric stays up late watching the feeds with Barry(yes they are that tight). If you leave your house with a gun, that drone is going to follow you. (all guns since 2000 have nano mite trackers embedded in the bluing. And that is when the black helicopters land in your front yard.

brentb636

Nov 16, 2013
    Holland, Mi
    Each C&R license holder is assigned their own drone which flys over their house 24/7. Eric stays up late watching the feeds with Barry(yes they are that tight). If you leave your house with a gun, that drone is going to follow you. (all guns since 2000 have nano mite trackers embedded in the bluing. And that is when the black helicopters land in your front yard.

Good to Know. Kinda' goes with what I thought !! :) I actually saw mine a couple weeks ago, disguised as an eagle and carrying a fish. Those FEDS are mighty sneaky ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom