• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    So, you think they're recording the info off of the ID's? If so that seems way over the top.

For the record I had to look up where Urbana was so the chances of me visiting the store were not that great anyway.
    But I have traveled to United and Atlantic before. And was treated great at both places.

Urbana has a colonoscopy place where my wife and I ride the chrome pony every few years. There is Waffle House there too.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Interesting. May stop in if I am close for some reason. Not my sort of place but worth a look out of curiosity if nothing else.

If they can sell firearms to libtards and (maybe) turn some from the dark side, cool. Maybe there is a market for their style of store, I'm not getting the club/membership thing though. Have been to many high end gun stores before and no one asked for ID for me to simply enter.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    One of the owners is douche snob that drives around Urbana in a Ferrari and Lambo with all his yuppie, jersey shore douche's so hence the nike and gucci glocks

Would that be the Dobre Brothers? In the Urbana area, that is who would fit that "profile". I see those guys around all the time and haven't seen them do anything out of line. Even with those cars I never see them speeding or acting like fools. Actually very cordial from some of the interactions they've had with people I know and seen first hand.

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    okay which is the douche?
    the one of the left a wonna be John Wick?

217007251_295378282375034_4384699736082073745_n.jpg

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    They have put a lot of $$ into the place. Curious about the business model and what sort of prices they have on things.

Do they have a real gunsmith on staff?
    What do they offer aside from "customized" (painted) Glocks?

I'm even more tempted to take a ride there now.........

May 21, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    The vibe I got from the video and the requirement to show ID are both turn-off's to me, but I think some of you are being unnecessarily harsh.

Just because someone drives a Lamborghini doesn't necessarily make them a douche. It's possible the guy/gal worked their ass off to get to the point where they could afford it. The folks that opened up this store are most likely 2A supporters and gun enthusiasts whose tastes differ from the majority here. I don't think that's a reason to vilify them. We really need more gun stores and more people that vote for 2A supporting candidates, not less. Maybe they'll drop the ID requirement if they see it's hurting sales? I'm on the fence about going but I hope their business thrives...

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    The vibe I got from the video and the requirement to show ID are both turn-off's to me, but I think some of you are being unnecessarily harsh.

Just because someone drives a Lamborghini doesn't necessarily make them a douche. It's possible the guy/gal worked their ass off to get to the point where they could afford it. The folks that opened up this store are most likely 2A supporters and gun enthusiasts whose tastes differ from the majority here. I don't think that's a reason to vilify them. We really need more gun stores and more people that vote for 2A supporting candidates, not less. Maybe they'll drop the ID requirement if they see it's hurting sales? I'm on the fence about going but I hope their business thrives...

I gotta agree, I do hope their business thrives because it will do nothing but help our cause. In addition we aren’t helping our cause at all by eating our own no matter how douchy they may or may not be. We have the luxury of taking our business wherever we like but if someone wants a “supreme” or “Gucci” painter glock, so be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    Now there is a sign up saying on their door "Appointment ONLY" with a number to call ...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom