• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    We are set up for the show, inside the main building to the left as you come in. Lots of stuff for the show!! Rifles, shotguns, handguns, AR receivers, ammo and mags!

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I left the show a little while ago...meh. Not really bad by any means but nothing much of interest to me anyway. The buildings were hot inside which was to be expected due to the weather. It wasn't as crowded as I expected which the vendors might find disappointing.

Besides the cost of admission I spent money on only two items...a non-gun related gift for my wife and a cherry snowball from a vendor outside the second building...which really hit the spot.

missedthebarn

Jan 1, 2021
    I left the show a little while ago...meh. Not really bad by any means but nothing much of interest to me anyway. The buildings were hot inside which was to be expected due to the weather. It wasn't as crowded as I expected which the vendors might find disappointing.

Besides the cost of admission I spent money on only two items...a non-gun related gift for my wife and a cherry snowball from a vendor outside the second building...which really hit the spot.
    Good to see it was two buildings but yeah, meh. Ammo was there at the new normal pricing, Lots of stuff but nothing that made me want to empty my wallet.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Seems like a nice day to drive out to Frederick.

Are any of the FFL's handling the NICS check for FTF xfers of long gun sellers?

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Not a bad show. SCSG had some nice stuff.

Other folks were taking advantage of the price advantage they currently have. M1 carbines were at several tables at post Biden election prices.

I didn't pickup anything today. I might have to rethink my self imposed Tavor ban after visiting this show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom