• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Huh?

Those date from January of 2013. That case was, in fact, stayed.

The plaintiff in that case has apparently brought a relatively new suit, probably in pursuit of different documents.

These suits are going to go nowhere. They'll be stayed for long after Obama and his cronies have left office, if they're not ruled against on the merits.

Yeah, that was the link that should have been referenced on Breitbart.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Eerily similar parallels

I didn't want to start a new thread because what is developing is eerily similar ...

NationalReview.com -
    Human Traffickers Are Asking HHS for Immigrant Children

“If you can’t pay your coyote or your criminal organization, they will force you into slave labor or they will force you into prostitution,” the congressman said. And of the children who did make it to American custody, “a significant percentage of the children in these facilities have been abused, in one way or another, coming to the United States,” according to Representative Jim Bridenstine (R., Okla).

Many others didn’t survive the trek. “There have been cases where the parents couldn’t pay, or somebody in the United States couldn’t pay, and large groups of these children have been, no kidding, massacred,” Bridenstine told NRO. ”And there are recent gravesites in Northern Mexico with a number of dead bodies.”

Fast & Furious without guns ???

Is Mexico complicit or did Obama bypass it altogether to avoid a repeat of purposefully arming their drug cartels, but this time using Mexican coyotes and human traffickers to do his bidding ?

Breitbart.com -
    Obama Is The Cloward-Piven President

Think back to Fast and Furious, the Regime's odious gun-running operation that resulted in the deaths of hundreds of Mexicans, one Border Patrol agent and possibly one ICE agent.

Why were U.S. Border Patrol agents and ATF agents told by their superiors to look the other way when thousands of guns, including 50 caliber and AK-47 type assault rifles, were sold to illegal arms traffickers and smugglers who then sold them to Mexican criminal organizations and drug cartels?

There was never a law enforcement purpose to the scheme that made sense, and the operation was causing violence on the border and in Mexico to escalate. When senior agents confronted their supervisors about the harm they were doing, the answer they got was, "If you're going to make an omelette, you've got to break some eggs."

What was the omelette they were trying to cook up through this manufactured crisis? The administration was hoping to use the fact that the U.S. guns were showing up at crime scenes as a means of building support for new gun-control laws.

Force an agenda by manufacturing a crisis, and instead of two dead American border agents, a couple hundred dead illegal C.A. children {collective public yawn ... but no outrage :shocking: } ... and no whistle blowers or email trail ... this time ... yet.

Cloward and Piven writ large in the blood of innocents ... :mad54:

Last edited:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    BREAKING !!!

TownHall.com -
    BREAKING: Judge Orders DOJ to Release Fast and Furious Documents Withheld From Congress Under Obama Executive Privilege Claim

The documentation DOJ is required to now turn over is a "Vaughn Index" of "all requested Fast and Furious materials from a June 2012 Judicial Watch FOIA request."

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. “A federal court has ordered the Obama administration to produce information that could, for the first time, provide specific details who in the administration is responsible for Fast and Furious lies to Congress and the American people. This is a battle that put Eric Holder in contempt of Congress, saw Nixonian assertions of executive privilege by Barack Obama, and a hapless Congress in face of all this lawlessness. Finally, we may get some accountability for Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and the countless others murdered as a result of the insanely reckless Obama administration program.”

Our MDS legal eagles can chime in on the relevance and importance of the Vaughn Index in todays ruling, but for now I'll reiterate Katie Pavlich's final comment ...

This is a huge step forward.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    But WAIT, there's more ...

TownHall.com -
    BREAKING: Judge Orders DOJ to Release Fast and Furious Documents Withheld From Congress Under Obama Executive Privilege Claim

Our MDS legal eagles can chime in on the relevance and importance of the Vaughn Index in todays ruling, but for now I'll reiterate Katie Pavlich's final comment ...

GunsSaveLives.net -
    BREAKING: Federal Judge Orders Department of Justice to Release “Fast & Furious” Documents

Under the judge’s order, the Department of Justice must produce non-privileged documents and a detailed list of privileged documents withheld by October 1st. The Oversight Committee will then have an opportunity to lodge specific objections to withheld documents until October 17th.

According to a press release issued by the House Oversight Committee:

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Any bets the incriminating docs are held up until the final days when Obama grants blanket amnesty for all crimes committed by all his czars and lackeys?

Southwest Chuck

A Calguns Interloper.. ;)
    Jul 21, 2011
    CA
    I'm betting the judge is white, so his order has to be race-based, just like the contempt violation. I'm waiting for that one .... :sad20:

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    I really wish the Judge had ordered the immediate disposition of all hard drives that may contain the data and documentation/verification of the backup processes for that data...

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    What happens when they don't produce said documents by Oct 1?
    Not to mention, why did the judge give them 60 days to do it?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Attachments

• Holder Hands Up.jpg
      Holder Hands Up.jpg
      29.4 KB · Views: 359

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members