• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob Lee $wagger

Roll Tide
    Jan 5, 2013
    Orange Beach, Alabama
    "We can spoon and watch Rachael Maddow." Now that's some funny Sh!t right there I don't care who you are. LMMFAO!!

I'm just a peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns.
    Utah & Florida non-resident CCW (good in 30+States but not in the People's Republic of Marylandstan - Martin OweMalley "Supreme Diktater" "What's in your wallet?"

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Never gets old. Already got my laughs in for the day.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Best
    Hilter
    Movie
    Ever....

Btw, what movie is that original from?

My fav...

MYSPACE?!?!? We might as well paint our infographs on the walls with my own sheet!

2nd Fav
    The only thing our supporters do is "like" things on facebook and we couldn't even do that right!

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I was thinking yesterday, the power is that it inspired hundreds of everytown for gun safety pages, not just one, one for each state. It was decentralized, not coordinated. I saw some of these pages, they were a little... rushed. That's power - a bunch of people working together towards the same end without being coordinated. It's not really a grassroots effort if it needs to be coordinated, is it?

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    I was thinking yesterday, the power is that it inspired hundreds of everytown for gun safety pages, not just one, one for each state. It was decentralized, not coordinated. I saw some of these pages, they were a little... rushed. That's power - a bunch of people working together towards the same end without being coordinated. It's not really a grassroots effort if it needs to be coordinated, is it?

Yeah, the whole thing was pretty amazing. It was a marvelous demonstration of the energy present in the pro-gun community, a spontaneous movement with enough people stepping up to do something they thought needed doing.

I hope we can carry that energy over into the 2014 election cycle. It won't be as fun as liking and sharing a bunch of Facebook pages but the potential for real gains is there if we can just work together to make them happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom