• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buddy

Aug 2, 2010
    PA
    The match will consist of 6 stages, 25-35 targets PER stage. All knockdown steel will be used.

STARTING TIMES: 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM each day. Squads will be limited to 12 shooters per squad (72 shooters PER time slot). If the time slot you requested is filled, you will be notified and given the option to select another day/time. PLEASE GET YOUR ENTRIES IN EARLY.

Six DIVISIONS:
    OPEN AUTO - Any centerfire semi auto pistol. All modifications and optics allowed.
    OPEN REVOLVER - Any centerfire revolver. All modifications and optics allowed.
    STOCK AUTO – Centerfire semi-auto. No comps, ports or external weights, regardless of source, i.e., factory ported. No optics.
    STOCK REVOLVER – 6-round limit. No comps, ports or external weights regardless of source, i.e., factory ported. No optics. You may use a 7 or 8-shot revolver, as long as you only shoot 6 rounds and then reload. You will be penalized 10 seconds for every shot over 6 before a reload.

Shooters may shoot in all four divisions and be eligible for prizes in four divisions; however, you must shoot in four different time slots.

REGISTRATION: To guarantee a shooting slot, you must PRE-REGISTER. YOU WILL NOT BE REGISTERED UNTIL THE REGISTRATION FORM AND PAYMENT ARE RECEIVED. NO PHONE OR E-MAIL REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED. Walk-on shooters will be accommodated ONLY if there are openings.

ENTRY FEES: $50.00 one gun; $90.00 two guns; $130.00 three guns; $170.00 four guns. NO REFUNDS AFTER MARCH 22.

FREE PSA SHOOTOUT T-SHIRT to every shooter who submits registration and payment before March 22.

PAYBACK – Minimum 50% cash payback by Lewis Class. If entries warrant, High Ladies, Juniors (16 and under) and Seniors (60+) will also be paid.

http://www.psashootout.com/

http://www.psashootout.com/docfiles/2013/PSA 2013 Registration.pdf

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    it was fun last year but i really missed the polish plate rack, i know it sucked to set up but it was worth it seeing everyone shoot (or attempt to) shoot it.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    sent in my app this morning. wanted saturday but it looks like that is full already, so signed up for sunday, both am and pm.

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    I got my confirmation for Sunday PM. Has anyone shot this before? Would I be better off with 9mm or .40? I know some steel takes a strong hit to fall and wanted to know what most of these stages were like. Thanks

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    Would I be better off with 9mm or .40? I know some steel takes a strong hit to fall and wanted to know what most of these stages were like. Thanks

the steel is set to fall with 9mm. i'd suggest 9mm and not anything with more recoil as it will take you longer to get back on target.

bring lots of mags, they only let you load 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom