• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I'm surprised that you are actually still able to be surprised by these clowns.

They're by far the WORST of "Maryland's Finest".

I am not surprised , just find it ironic :D maybe they lost my paperwork , but I never stopped carrying 24/7 so no worries .

I do business all the time when out , texting my brothers and making contact with customers . And not to forget picking up goods at the store for our company .

When I travel my wife/employee is in the car and we talk business . :innocent0:innocent0:D

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Their is a reason why the WORST of "Maryland's Finest" are in the Licensing Division of MSP.
    No doubt.

They should just allow a contractor to do it all.

Either that or like Florida and have DNR (Fish and Game, NRP, whatever) handle it. At least then it might not be a huge department full of people with chips on their shoulders.

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    No doubt.

They should just allow a contractor to do it all.

Either that or like Florida and have DNR (Fish and Game, NRP, whatever) handle it. At least then it might not be a huge department full of people with chips on their shoulders.

In Florida, the Dept. of Agriculture handles CCW permits. I seem to recall a lot of Bloomberg money poured into that race (agriculture secretary) last election to get a Democrat elected.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Yeah , to be honest they don't impress me . They seem to be vindictive , lets just say they have lied on my case . I believe they put the anti-socials in that department because they have to go somewhere and higher ups know they don't want them on the street because of their personality's .

I have a feeling i know what has happened , but can not and will not say .

Bboarder

Me Myself & I
    Mar 7, 2010
    Reisterstown
    Question from a friend. He works for his family's dealership and has a permit for work. Can he apply to get restrictions removed or will he be given the run around? He wants to write a whole speech, I think just write remove restrictions under new law.

Thoughts?

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Question from a friend. He works for his family's dealership and has a permit for work. Can he apply to get restrictions removed or will he be given the run around? He wants to write a whole speech, I think just write remove restrictions under new law.

Thoughts?
    I'm going to assume he doesn't have ownership in the business?

Also, it's not a new "law", just a change to MSP policy.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    MSP is making distinction as to actual Ownership . Is your friend an Employee of the family business , or does he personally have a " Substantial Ownership Interest " ?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Sgt. Taylor told me they sent my permit out on Sept. 13th and still have not received it . My brothers received theirs permits more then a week ago , my brother in DE. . and one in Denton all were mailed in to them at the same time . Not here today either , they lied to me , my wife even said so . I had them on speaker phone and my wife said how did he know who he was speaking to , I identified myself just to the operator and not to Sgt. Taylor not sure how he knew who I was . SMH

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Sgt. Taylor told me they sent my permit out on Sept. 13th and still have not received it . My brothers received theirs permits more then a week ago , my brother in DE. . and one in Denton all were mailed in to them at the same time . Not here today either , they lied to me , my wife even said so . I had them on speaker phone and my wife said how did he know who he was speaking to , I identified myself just to the operator and not to Sgt. Taylor not sure how he knew who I was . SMH

Still nothing and Taylor said he mailed it a week ago , my brothers have had theirs for more then two weeks going on 3 weeks .

And some think the state boys are nice , not me they are liars IMHO

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I checked the postal "app" and it said its in the mail for today's delivery . So it took a week and one day to arrive , if it is home when i get there .

And my friend that has connections with all agencies mailed his later and got his sooner then my brothers . Something weird i know

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Just was able to read the envelope when I just got home it is post marked 09/18/2019 , Sgt Taylor lied and told me it was mailed out 09/13/2019 he flat out lied . Thank You Md. State Police for employing police officers that lie to the public , it is shameful that they create a distrust between citizens and law enforcement .

Great work Maryland .

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Just was able to read the envelope when I just got home it is post marked 09/18/2019 , Sgt Taylor lied and told me it was mailed out 09/13/2019 he flat out lied . Thank You Md. State Police for employing police officers that lie to the public , it is shameful that they create a distrust between citizens and law enforcement .

Great work Maryland .
    But, they're just doing their job.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!

Great work Maryland .
    Police are legally allowed to lie but not Joe Taxpayer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom