• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Can one of our members not behind the"Blue Wall" like in West VA, Texas, or elsewhere tell us what format are they selling and what the prices are?

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    EXCELLENT press conference! Great watch. I tried logging in too. Behind the blue wall. As Cody Wilson said, those AG's are hi-5ing themselves over nothing. I saw a clip on Fox News today about this subject and news conference. Fox News has lost all 2A credibility in my opinion. The way Shepherd Smith reported it in about 60 seconds, it felt like I was watching MSNBC or CNN.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    EXCELLENT press conference! Great watch. I tried logging in too. Behind the blue wall. As Cody Wilson said, those AG's are hi-5ing themselves over nothing. I saw a clip on Fox News today about this subject and news conference. Fox News has lost all 2A credibility in my opinion. The way Shepherd Smith reported it in about 60 seconds, it felt like I was watching MSNBC or CNN.

The media has a duty to sew confusion and discourse. If they were factual all of the time, they'd never be able to sell ads.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Shep Smith is the most left leaning news reader on Fox and makes no secret of his hate for Trump.

I don’t watch his program any longer

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Wilson made absolute hay out of Wallace a few weeks ago.

Really though, he's been stumping TV personalities all along. You can't find an interview where he's left without words.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    Shep Smith is the most left leaning news reader on Fox and makes no secret of his hate for Trump.

I don’t watch his program any longer

Fox News has lost all 2A credibility in my opinion. The way Shepherd Smith reported it in about 60 seconds, it felt like I was watching MSNBC or CNN.

Yeah......Fox, unfortunately, isn’t some unwavering conservative outlet. That being said, Schlep is definitely the worst possible Fox anchor to have this story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    Does anyone know if these files can be corrupted on download? Should one download these files sale 3 separate times and unzip them 3 separate times? Hypothetically of course, just to be sure all the files were good

Or you could just hash them....

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Wilson made absolute hay out of Wallace a few weeks ago.

Really though, he's been stumping TV personalities all along. You can't find an interview where he's left without words.

I saw this one. Every single interview that I have seen with him has been great. As others have said, he is never at a loss for words. Also as others have said within the past few posts, Fox has wavered from being a supporter of firearms and the second amendment in general. You know things are bad when you no longer have any major media outlet on your side. They are practically preaching the same crap that the dems are about guns. I find it very surprising how out-of-tune a lot of my republican friends are when it comes to the gun debates. With reporting like Fox.... no wonder. Back to Cody.... he gets a few bucks from me next week. His cavalier attitude gives me hope.

CrawfishStu

Creeper
    Dec 4, 2006
    Crofton
    I know that these news agencies always want to add a degree of sensationalism to any report. Every news story says "Trump Administration" and not an agency or a judge etc. Except when it goes "their" way.

But why would a government official say things this way.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texan-says-hes-selling-3d-165534144.html

Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson, whose office oversaw the federal lawsuit, said Tuesday that he believes the judge's ruling makes Wilson's latest actions illegal.

"Because of our lawsuit, it is once again illegal to post downloadable gun files to the internet. I trust the federal government will hold Cody Wilson, a self-described 'crypto-anarchist,' accountable to that law," Ferguson said. "If they don't, President Trump will be responsible for anyone who is hurt or killed as a result of these weapons."

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Just a reminder that the fundraiser is still going on. Currently at $220k.

Defense Distributed is spending $100,000 a week grappling with these feckless state AGs.

www.defcad.com

Buying the Come and Take It Patch also counts as a donation.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    There are mirror sites in case https://codeisfreespeech.com/ is taken down or gets hacked!
    The mirror sites include the hashes for the files

https://codeisfreespeech.ddns.net

https://cifs.ddns.net

Host the files or pay the tax for those who do! I did both! You're welcome!

:party29:

Thank you for this! /\ /\ /\ /\

Can't stop the signal.

-----------

If you're so inclined as to watch a squirmy sack of meat in a robe make lies, here's the PI hearing from last week:

Summary of diarrhe... I mean arguments from WA (h/t to a redditor):
    Here's the arguments from the State of Washington.

• Terrorists!
    • Metal Detectors can't pick these up!
    • A gun could be printed in a school if a school has a 3D printer!
    • The felons and prohibited people!
    • "3D printers will be embraced by criminal enterprises."
    • "Ghost guns have been used in mass shootings in California."
    • "The ability to use serial numbers to solve crimes would be greatly compromised." Further, forensic abilities are compromised, as barrels are not rifled and firing conditions can not be replicated. "It's frankly unsafe to fire some of these guns."
    • "The undetectable firearms act does nothing to deter terrorists or bad actors from making a 3D weapon."
    • It's going to hurt gun dealers who comply with the law.
    • 3D guns are going to make the world more dangerous for the public and police officers.
    • These were listed in the Munitions Act, then removed from the Act without due notice to Congress (a 30 day notice), a procedural argument. The judge actually shoots this point down, pointing out Congress isn't going to act.
    • A procedural argument about the DoD not being involved in some type of process.
    • "These need to be on the Munitions List for national security purposes."
    • There's no reason for the government to have changed it's mind from 2015 until today.
    • One rational for the government's decision to de-list these from the Munitions List is that they are "commonly available." The attorney for the State of Washington then argues, "Plastic guns are not commonly available."
    • "The first amendment isn't a factor." "The government is not violating the first or second amendment."
    • The President's tweet on 3D printed guns is "arbitrary and capricious".
    • Jails/LE anyone who depends upon a metal detector, will need to develop a new technology or go to hand searches - leading to more costs.
    • World Peace. These guns will go across our borders.
    • There is no first amendment at play. "The nature of these guns is that you just press a button and it prints, this is not an expressive act." These files are "integral to criminal conduct" and exempt from the first amendment. These files are so close to plastic guns, they have no first amendment protection.
    • "There's a substantial [government] interest in regulating the dissemination of military technology."
    • The government's regulation here is only for internet postings, they [Defense Distributed] can still hand out this information locally.
    • The judge doesn't need to consider First Amendment issues, only equities, i.e., does this impact the State, to file an injunction.
    • "Real and present danger to the public safety - the President seems to agree." An injunction will not harm the government. If an injunction is issued it doesn't impact Defense Distributed's first amendment rights, because for the last 5 years they have not been able to publish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom