• ...and so much more!
  • ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Ha.

I love seeing "Day One". ;)

I thought of you when I saw his post.

Wondering if the ccw attained as a business notes "business" on it or in the database and therefore could easily be reversed if say Frosh has a bad day.
    I also believe the HPRB new members will take credit for reducing the backlog in this fashion.

And I signed up for another class, $$$ to buy a right, we are still MD Toto!

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Wondering if the ccw attained as a business notes "business" on it or in the database and therefore could easily be reversed if say Frosh has a bad day. I also believe the HPRB new members will take credit for reducing the backlog in this fashion.

I don't really care who takes credit, because we all know the sorts of people who are actually responsible. But I share your concern that this can (and likely WILL) be simply Magic Wanded out of existence the moment Hogan's out of office and replaced by the inevitable far-lefty next governor. With luck (and more $ put into the right litigation funds!) some court victories will make that not matter.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Yes Occam, a carrot in front of the mule but hanging over a cliff.

images

ericahls

Aug 31, 2011
    Elkridge MD
    I just dropped off my request for permit modification(remove restrictions) this morning at the licensing division in Pikesville. I was told it could take up words of 90 days for them to process this.

​ I can’t believe a modification would take that long, but hey this is Maryland.

To be clear it wasn't an MSP officer telling me that, it was just the lady behind the counter taking the applications.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Sounds like a typical CYA response. She probably has no solid understanding of the context. On the other hand, I’ll bet they are getting slammed.

ericahls

Aug 31, 2011
    Elkridge MD
    Sounds like a typical CYA response. She probably has no solid understanding of the context. On the other hand, I’ll bet they are getting slammed.

She did say that they were getting slammed. she said a lot of people were coming and she was surprised at how many.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    She did say that they were getting slammed. she said a lot of people were coming and she was surprised at how many.

Demanding Mommies: “See? SEE!? All of those people are going to show up at a Wal-Mart next and start killing people!”

andy41567

Oct 1, 2018
    Just received a voicemail from Stevi telling me that my hearing has been canceled and I have been issued an unrestricted permit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    How long ago did you request ur hearing.

I was thinking the same might happen to me as well... Its been almost 9 months.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    are 2 pictures required? I can't find where it clearly says they are or aren't required on the application.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom