Idiot in Laurel, charged with DUI+ while transporting 53 guns.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wonder what the backstory is? Moving? Why else?

Should have waited to he got to his destination before opening 12 cold ones.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I wonder if he blew?

Not that I would be, but if it were me in that situation I'd refuse for sure.

Nanook

F-notso-NG-anymore
    The said that several were loaded because they had loaded mags, one revolver with a filled speed loader in the same case.

That's why I have a copy of my Collector letter, COMAR 4-203, and the old AG's determination letter in the truck. Oh, and don't put myself in the DUI-able position.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    The said that several were loaded because they had loaded mags, one revolver with a filled speed loader in the same case.

That's why I have a copy of my Collector letter, COMAR 4-203, and the old AG's determination letter in the truck. Oh, and don't put myself in the DUI-able position.

It said several had loaded mags indicating that they were in the gun, which you can’t do. I don’t think they meant outside the gun.
    Of course look who the article is from, they will use anything to demonize gun owners. Guns in unlocked cases, OMG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Reads like he spent the day moving and drinking and finally hauled the guns during the last trip. If so at 2am he was probably whooped and falling asleep on top of the alcohol.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Wonder what the backstory is? Moving? Why else?

Should have waited to he got to his destination before opening 12 cold ones.

Last time I moved I had about 20 +/- handguns in hard and soft cases on the front passenger seat / floor and 30 or so long guns o the back seat. I was a little nervous on that move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom