Thoughts on PSA Munitions Reman 115gr 9mm?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Anyone shot this stuff before?
    Thoughts?

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    I tried out a box of 250 rounds and it was problem free through my old G19 and Sig 226. Ran just as well as any other new manufactured ammo for me.

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Over 1,000 rounds of the 115gr reman through my old Glock 19 and Sig 226 problem free. Also a few hundred of their reman 45 and 223 problem free.

In the event you find some rounds defective, contact them and they will likely ask you to send in the whole box and they'll replace it. Their customer service has been great for me.

Cool, thanks!

I've never had any problems with other PSA purchases, but I've never bought the remanufactured stuff.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    Yup they've been good. PSA is pretty slow with their shipping times and costs can be a little expensive. I usually get my reman ammo from Freedom Munitions, who've also been problem free, cheaper and their CS is good too. Sometimes they have free shipping deals going on which makes it even sweeter.

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Yup they've been good. PSA is pretty slow with their shipping times and costs can be a little expensive. I usually get my reman ammo from Freedom Munitions, who've also been problem free, cheaper and their CS is good too. Sometimes they have free shipping deals going on which makes it even sweeter.

Yes, PSA ships a little slow, but it's always arrived. Their mailing list has some pretty darn good deals on stuff too. :)

I was looking at Freedom too, but combining shipping from PSA with the other ammo I need comes out to be a little cheaper in the end.

I've noticed at PSA they kind of "teir" the shipping.
    Sometimes you can add an extra box or two of ammo and the shipping doesn't change. For instance, I'm getting ready to place an order and the shipping is $15 (still cheaper than ordering from two different places), but I can toss in an extra box of .22 and it stays $15.
    But if I add 2 extra boxes of .22, shipping goes to $19.

Sometimes you have to play with the quantities a little to get the most out of your shipping.

Mike4Maryland

Harford County, MD USA
    Apr 5, 2013

:thumbsup:

rayg5102

Apr 12, 2009
    Frederick
    My first AR build almost complete--PSA upper due today.

Just got my UPS notification for my first PSA ammo buy.

Federal American Eagle .223 55gr FMJ 100rd Value Pack AE223BL

$38.99 per box. Hopefully that's not bad. I'm new to the AR world.

Only took 2 days to ship and should be here Monday due to the holiday.

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Dang!
    Unfortunately, work got busy and I didn't get to complete my order until later, only to find that the PSA Munitions 9mm was gone! Oh well. I still got some Blazer Brass, which works just fine and is what I normally shoot anyhow. :)

Still a little cheaper than buying from two different places because of the combined shipping, but not by as much.

Which upper did you get Rayg2105? I've got a couple Ars to finish myself.

rayg5102

Apr 12, 2009
    Frederick
    Dang!
    Unfortunately, work got busy and I didn't get to complete my order until later, only to find that the PSA Munitions 9mm was gone! Oh well. I still got some Blazer Brass, which works just fine and is what I normally shoot anyhow. :)

Still a little cheaper than buying from two different places because of the combined shipping, but not by as much.

Which upper did you get Rayg2105? I've got a couple Ars to finish myself.

picked up the PSA 16" M4 premium w/o BCG $299. missed UPS yesterday. Sitting by the door today.

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    picked up the PSA 16" M4 premium w/o BCG $299. missed UPS yesterday. Sitting by the door today.

Sweet.

I'd be curious to know how you like it when you get it all together.
    That was one I was looking at as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom