• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Would be nice to one day have a turn out like Richmond.

It’s starts with you. And bring friends. It’s how you start a movement. As a youngster here 39. We need more young folks to join the fight. Hope to see you on the 5th. It’ll be a day you’ll never forget! Feel free to pm me if you have questions. Last year was my first year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Love what you guys do but jesus, bus in some college aged kids in WWNC t shirts.

Also check out r/weekendgunnit to see young Anericans taking pride in gun ownership, just be prepared for all of the BIG IGLOO memes

Please tell me when you go to the ranges up in MD that you see people under 30 years old there, if you don't, start recruiting the ones that you do know to the benefits gun ownership

So the new kid in Florida lectures us on what we should do...

I see many people at my range with hair MUCH darker than mine. And they are passionate 2A supporters. But they have jobs, as noted above.

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    My current plans are to attend 2/5 as well. Thanks Kevin for organizing. I miss you guys, but sometimes life gets in the way.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Folks, our 2/5 Gun Rights Rally in Annapolis. from parking, to Statehouse lobbying, to committee testifying, all takes place on this map below.

The map shows the all-day parking lots at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium at the top left; the parking fee is $5.

A “Trolley Shuttle” (fare $2) picks up and drops off passengers at the Stadium parking lot and makes “Trolley Stops” near all the Capitol government complex buildings, at the places designated on the map.

Note that this map also shows the “Trolley Shuttle” route (direction arrows).

The Statehouse is at the map bottom, in the middle of “State Circle” and designated as “18” on the map.

The Gun Bill Hearings will take place in the House Office Building (“14”) and in the Senate Office Building (“13/13A”).

Walking from the Memorial Stadium parking lot to the Statehouse takes about 20 minutes.

Click here for the map website:

http://www.mdffa.org/media/web/1481036599_1480972737_Map State Govt. Annapolis.pdf

This map will also be posted in the OP (Post #1) for easy finding again on Wednesday, Feb. 5th!

Attachments

• 262930CA-4C41-4030-B1BA-5B59B46D8FDF.jpg
      262930CA-4C41-4030-B1BA-5B59B46D8FDF.jpg
      97.4 KB · Views: 409
    • B5B9932C-77CE-4D6B-BA48-68289FEA45DF.jpg
      B5B9932C-77CE-4D6B-BA48-68289FEA45DF.jpg
      47.8 KB · Views: 421
    Last edited:

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    My current plans are to attend 2/5 as well. Thanks Kevin for organizing. I miss you guys, but sometimes life gets in the way.

Excellent smkranz!

Until now, you were the only PP veteran from the post #99 pic missing from this thread; now you’re in and it will be great to see you again!

We are getting the band back together!

There you are, far right:

Attachments

• 43834974-B2C7-4288-9A4E-1C90518F0588.jpeg
      43834974-B2C7-4288-9A4E-1C90518F0588.jpeg
      96.8 KB · Views: 418
    • D8E4D6B4-710E-43E5-A4DC-D39B8292F02B.jpg
      D8E4D6B4-710E-43E5-A4DC-D39B8292F02B.jpg
      125.8 KB · Views: 394

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Sometimes... a movement starts with coffee...:innocent0

:D

But a political movement always depends on Patriots like you to show up in numbers, and you have done that; you are in the second row, fifth from the right, in the first big WWNC coup orchestrated by Rack&Roll in 2019: we packed the gun bill hearing room!

:patriot::patriot:

Attachments

• AA838763-D0C7-4F40-A842-CF7198736B86.jpeg
      AA838763-D0C7-4F40-A842-CF7198736B86.jpeg
      50.7 KB · Views: 401

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Sometimes... a movement starts with coffee...:innocent0

:D

We will defeat Baron Von Butcher, Creto, Dragon Woman, Mad Doctor Strangemind, Ali Assa Seen, wicked Wang Fu, the Duchess and the evil plots of CHUMP at all levels! Hey, someone needs to assign faces of the (D) MGA to all of these chumps... for real.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    I'll be there in the morning to sign up for testimony, but a time and place for a State House visit?

The Governor’s speech begins at NOON, so to be in place before all the government officials, press, dignitaries, special guests, family and friends arrive I expect we will be forming up at several rally points, beginning with arrival at the Stadium parking lot at around 10 AM, and then making our way to the State Circle area by the Trolley Shuttle, van, truck or on foot.

The plan as to precisely how we will be deploying around the scheduled 2/5 events - - before, during and after the Governor’s speech, and before, during and after the two gun bill hearings, will be forthcoming later this week.

We plan to also highlight the issues of Maryland’s endless parade of criminal legislators, as well as the actual violence, intimidation and abuse inflicted on gun rights advocates in Annapolis by government authorities controlled and directed by these same corrupt and tyrannical legislators since 2018.

I think we’ll formulate a PM about the exact event time and place to send out to everyone who has posted up here — many experienced gun rights veterans and leaders — to ask if you will lead missions (sometimes simultaneous, in different locations) that others who show up without posting here can also easily find or be directed to and join once we are already underway, since Patriots from near and far will be arriving in Annapolis for our gun rights rally throughout the morning and afternoon.

Some info won’t appear here; general event info will likely be confirmed by or during this weekend.

Last edited:

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    Has anyone been working on publicizing this in other forums? I don't recall seeing it on Bookface or Reddit, two places I think get good visibility...

LRoberts

Retired Master General El
    Oct 22, 2017
    SM County
    As one of my girlfriends explained to me: “you can't be FIRST, but you can be NEXT.”

Although RICHMOND’s Gun Rights Rally was FIRST, ANNAPOLIS can be NEXT to hold a State Capitol GUN RIGHTS RALLY that gets publicity and attention for our Maryland 2A rights.

If you missed Richmond, this rally is YOUR opportunity to experience this excitement of joining the cause of liberty in person, if you haven’t before: no prior experience is needed.

If you’ve done it before, you’ve experienced how much it matters: you can be justly proud how much your efforts contributed to capturing national attention for Maryland gun rights last session.

The pressure we “outside” orgs helped to apply on the MGA in our own way, working with all the “inside” MD gun rights orgs to successfully defeat bad gun bills, matters.

Recently Patriots asked: but what about this session?

We promised we hadn’t forgotten, so here it is!

ALL are invited to join Patriots from MARYLAND SHOOTERS, PATRIOT PICKET and everywhere to participate in the HIGHEST VISIBILITY gun rights demonstration in Maryland thus far this year.

MAKE SURE ALL THAT HAVE THEM WEAR THEIR MAGA AND TRUMP 2020, ETC., HATS

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    We will defeat Baron Von Butcher, Creto, Dragon Woman, Mad Doctor Strangemind, Ali Assa Seen, wicked Wang Fu, the Duchess and the evil plots of CHUMP at all levels! Hey, someone needs to assign faces of the (D) MGA to all of these chumps... for real.

There is a striking resemblance...

Attachments

• MGA CHUMP.jpg
      MGA CHUMP.jpg
      50.7 KB · Views: 419

Lalez

BANNED!!!
    Feb 27, 2019
    Russia
    Has anyone been working on publicizing this in other forums? I don't recall seeing it on Bookface or Reddit, two places I think get good visibility...

I highly recommend putting it on reddit.

r/ccw

r/firearms

r/guns

r/mdguns

r/AR15

r/AK47

r/SigSauer

r/Glock

r/VAguns

r/FLguns

Post it on all of them. I'm a FL resident and would feel weird doing it

/s

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    For anyone who does NOT already have a WWNC shirt, I have a once-worn 2XL to give away to someone who will wear it at next week’s rally in Annapolis. I will bring it with me to hand it off to you. Please reply here or via PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    As discussed on the previous page , Littlefoot44 , formerly known as Biggfootette , does great at representing both PP and MSI , but is usually working during events .

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I'm going. I've never been to one yet but have wanted to for a while.

Just look for anyone in a We will not Comply shirt they will direct you were to go. Are you familiar with Annapolis? If not get directions (if a car pool isn’t going from your area) to The Navy Stadium, park there is 5 bucks and there is a shuttle for 2 dollars. Cash only and the shuttle is exact no change. It’s a short walk but if not familiar with the area take the shuttle

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom