Mar 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    Fangs out ! Sierra Hotel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Weep me boys and gals cause even with me having post-polio my bride and I are scheduled to show up this fine day and do our best. Unfortunately one of my issues is a real brutal intolerance to the cold due to the post-polio but I will do the best that I can and depending how long we are out in the cold will control that.
    However my undying love for our second amendment will never decrease. God bless all of our patriots that are showing up when ever they can!
    Let's go make some noise and let's make sure the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
    Moms demand action can kiss my ass.

Excellent! More experienced Patriots!

I will PM you because I’ve got a job on 2/5 at the Statehouse that requires a leader (it just so happens this job doesn’t involve being out in the cold) and I think you are just the Patriot to do it.

You know your way around a Statehouse.

DivingDriver check your PM’s: PM sent!

Attachments

• 084BEF83-A905-4312-A963-F8F0722DE2EA.jpg
      084BEF83-A905-4312-A963-F8F0722DE2EA.jpg
      71 KB · Views: 333
    Last edited:

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    If there is a WWNC shirt in size small. I think mr timothy would be a great model for that particular size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Imma be there.

Folks, Hillbilly Grandpa is the sixth member of the “Magnificent Seven” who also risked arrest to stand together that cold February night almost exactly two years ago in front of the Statehouse when Maryland decided, having already hobbled the Second Amendment, they might as well put an end to the First.

HG knows him some Statehouse too; he’s another PATRIOT PICKET veteran of Man-Up Mondays AND a regular witness to the monthly tyranny of the AACo. Gun Violence Task Farce.

Top pic, Statehouse lobby, March 2019 (HG, right, Not An Outlaw, left, MigraineMan in the background)

Bottom pic, standing up to the Task Farce, September 2019:

Attachments

• 7D905744-695B-44E2-BE5F-5C052368B159.jpg
      7D905744-695B-44E2-BE5F-5C052368B159.jpg
      84 KB · Views: 331
    • 526BE658-94E7-4198-828A-4A6CE0197D29.jpg
      526BE658-94E7-4198-828A-4A6CE0197D29.jpg
      65.2 KB · Views: 330

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    If there is a WWNC shirt in size small. I think mr timothy would be a great model for that particular size.

SOLD to the tall Patriot in front! :patriot:

I’ll PM you with info about meeting up in Annapolis to hand off Mr Timothy’s shirt.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    I'll be in Annapolis on 2/5 with my WWNC shirt, walking shoes, and personalized sign holding service.

Thank you POWPOW! :patriot::mdpatriot:

PowPow here you are right behind your son PowPow Jr., who is posing here in the Statehouse lobby with our courageous legislative friend and fierce 2A supporter Del. Lauren Arikan (R), District 7 (Baltimore and Harford Counties):

Attachments

• 508FB4C6-BE73-4EB9-A84E-BCFB8AEC58BD.jpg
      508FB4C6-BE73-4EB9-A84E-BCFB8AEC58BD.jpg
      92.3 KB · Views: 405

Lalez

BANNED!!!
    Feb 27, 2019
    Russia
    Love what you guys do but jesus, bus in some college aged kids in WWNC t shirts.

Also check out r/weekendgunnit to see young Anericans taking pride in gun ownership, just be prepared for all of the BIG IGLOO memes

Please tell me when you go to the ranges up in MD that you see people under 30 years old there, if you don't, start recruiting the ones that you do know to the benefits gun ownership

Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle
    I'll be there in the morning to sign up for testimony, but a time and place for a State House visit?

From DL's #3 post, I'd guess mid-morning is 9-10?

FIRST (Wednesday, 2/5 at mid-morning) we will link up all arriving PATRIOT elements to demonstrate OUTDOORS together BEFORE Hogan’s (45 - 60 minute) SOTS speech begins at NOON: by sign-picketing, flag-flying and banner-waving around and near the Statehouse.

Surt

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2019
    I'll check in to see how it's going that morning but I have a competition shoot that morning. Still gonna try to swing by after if I'm able to.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Love what you guys do but jesus, bus in some college aged kids in WWNC t shirts.

Also check out r/weekendgunnit to see young Anericans taking pride in gun ownership, just be prepared for all of the BIG IGLOO memes

Please tell me when you go to the ranges up in MD that you see people under 30 years old there, if you don't, start recruiting the ones that you do know to the benefits gun ownership

Problem is a lot of the younger crowd can’t get off work for it. That’s why the MDA crowd are almost all old women and the WWNC crowd are mostly older folks too. Obviously there are exceptions, but few under 30 showing up.

For ranges, sure I see kids in their 20s sometimes. On weekends a lot of parents with their one or two kids there. I take my kids occasionally.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Problem is a lot of the younger crowd can’t get off work for it. That’s why the MDA crowd are almost all old women and the WWNC crowd are mostly older folks too. Obviously there are exceptions, but few under 30 showing up.

For ranges, sure I see kids in their 20s sometimes. On weekends a lot of parents with their one or two kids there. I take my kids occasionally.

this

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Thanks to the extreme generosity and clever marketing skills of Ammo Jon and the enormous generosity of our fellow MDS members Picket Picket received unprecedented amounts of donations to help the 2A cause recently.

What better way to use these funds than to provide our nationally famous “WE WILL NOT COMPLY SHIRTS” free to some of those who are joining us for the 2/5 Annapolis Gun Rally.

We have only 20 white long sleeve shirts left in the PP inventory, in a mix of sizes.

If you are joining us for either the post-speech lobbying inside the Statehouse and/or are attending the gun bill hearing(s) in the afternoon and want to wear a WWNC shirt, PM both me and Stoveman in the same message with your shirt size (S,M,L XL, XXL,XXXL) and we’ll each check our respective inventories to see if we can make it happen. At least one left in each size, but fewest shirts in the middle sizes.

If so we’ll bring it to Annapolis for you!

(We’ll give those who have already posted in this thread first dibs on these shirts, but be sure to PM right away if you are interested.)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Since there aren't enough WWNC shirts for everyone might I suggest that everyone wears a white shirt whether a t-shirt or dress shirt. (Think all the mommy's wearing red) We should all be wearing white. Look at what Virginia had from the NRA a couple of weeks ago, makes them stand out.

Attachments

• Virginia.JPG
      Virginia.JPG
      47.4 KB · Views: 325

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads